Yamaha RGX 121D

Posted by George Lynsdale on Wed, 01/09/02 - 10:06:35.

I have a Yamaha RGX 121D Electric Guitar,I need to replace the TREMOLO ARM,What Tremolo system do they have and where can I purchase another Tremolo arm?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha RGX 121D

I've got a RGX 121s, which uses the same arm... Ik could scan you the arm so you have it one on photo, Or you can buy mine, one problem, I live in holland...

Re: Yamaha RGX 121D

The type of bridge is called Fulcrum, if you want to look for an arm for it in stores.

Re: Yamaha RGX 121D

well i never use mine so you can have it if you want

Re: Yamaha RGX 121D

well i never use mine so you can have it if you want for a samall price

Re: Yamaha RGX 121D

Got the same guitar, Yamaha quoted me $80 U.S. on the whole bridge assembly-springs and all, trying to find out the string spread so I can fit a new, cheaper bridge from Stewart-McDonald. www.stewmac.com They have all kinds of parts.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.