help to reset BOSS ME-5

Posted by alexandre montenegro on Sat, 01/26/02 - 10:57:50.

I have a BOSS ME-5 and I need to know how I can reset this pedal to original setup of effect.
Please, help me.
I love my ME-5!

Related Article:
See how BOSS went in our list of the best Loop Pedals
Boss have two items in our Distortion Pedal Roundup!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: help to reset BOSS ME-5

: I have a BOSS ME-5 and I need to know how I can reset this pedal to original setup of effect.
: Please, help me.
: I love my ME-5!

I think zzounds has a manuals page, check it out

http://www.ibanezshop.com

you gotta press 1st and 2nd pedal when it's turned off and then turn it on and then press write button. That's what my manual says. I haven't tried it myself.

: : I have a BOSS ME-5 and I need to know how I can reset this pedal to original setup of effect.
: : Please, help me.
: : I love my ME-5!

:
: I think zzounds has a manuals page, check it out

: http://www.ibanezshop.com

: you gotta press 1st and 2nd pedal when it's turned off and then turn it on and then press write button. That's what my manual says. I haven't tried it myself.

: : : I have a BOSS ME-5 and I need to know how I can reset this pedal to original setup of effect.
: : : Please, help me.
: : : I love my ME-5!

: :
: : I think zzounds has a manuals page, check it out

: : http://www.ibanezshop.com

after you turn on the ME-5 while simultaneously pressing pedal#1 and #2 "FP" will show in the display window. If you press the write button you will restore the factory presets. You must be quick, it will only be on for about 2 seconds.

I think the best thing you can do is asking directly to Roland. The URL is www.rolandus.com
Bye. Maury.

At first push pedal 1 and 2 down. Hold them and turn powerswitc on. Now display show You "P" or "F" and that mean presents are work.

: At first push pedal 1 and 2 down. Hold them and turn powerswitc on. Now display show You "P" or "F" and that mean presents are work.

While the "P" or "F" is flashing, you must press the "Write" button to save the restored settings.

Help with my Boss Me-5

Hello , i have a boss me-5 and i would like to know what do i have to use or combine to get the closest to nirvana's distorsion
thank you

ps: i have a fender jazzmaster , it sounds pretty good , but i just bought this pedal so i'd really like to know what to use to get the closest to NIRVANA's distorsion!

Re: need a manual for the boss ME-5!!! I am desparate!

: I have a BOSS ME-5 and I need to know how I can reset this pedal to original setup of effect.
: Please, help me.
: I love my ME-5!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.