Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Electra Westone guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Trying to find a website or dealer that would carry the old electra-westone line of guitars — I am ONLY looking for one specific model of ELECTRA-WESTONE — it is a killer axe

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I am trying to restore this guitar.looking for wiring diagram.has one humbucker ,one volume,one tone,one switch.help please!

Anonymous

: Trying to find a website or dealer that would carry I need a wiring diagram for an Electra-Westone guitar. I don’t know the model number, but the serial number is 4053659. Please contact me if you can help.

Anonymous

i just sold a red electra westone, with hardback case and wammy bar

Anonymous

: Trying to find a website or dealer that would carry the old electra-westone line of guitars — I am ONLY looking for one specific model of ELECTRA-WESTONE — it is a killer axe What model are you looking for?

Anonymous

I currently own an Electra Westone red flying V. I might be interested in selling it for the right price. I have no idea what it is worth, but you are right it is a kick ass playing guitar.

Anonymous

I had a 1984 Electa-Westone Flying "V" which unfortunately burned in a fire. It was the most unique sounding guitar I’ve ever had to this day!! Good luck with your search.

Anonymous

I own an old westone dim IV, I would like to know how old is it and wich could be it’s price now.. Thank you all!! Andrea

Anonymous

: I had a 1984 Electa-Westone Flying "V" which unfortunately burned in a fire. It was the most unique sounding guitar I’ve ever had to this day!! Good luck with your search. did this "V" shape have a kind of waist near the neck? i have a black V that says Electra on the headstock, with a circle looking thing by it, looks like a Westone headstock. or am i just confused?

Anonymous

Try on the http://www.guitar.com forum!!…one guy once tryed too sell me a westone axe!!!… : I had a 1984 Electa-Westone Flying "V" which unfortunately burned in a fire. It was the most unique sounding guitar I’ve ever had to this day!! Good luck with your search.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.