Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics The age of my guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

My friend has a red Washburn guitar, it has a jackson style head with serial number 8030662. The singal coil pick up are under the bridge. On the head stock it reads SBS-20. He is wondering how old the guitar is. There is also the original washburn badge on the back of the body it reads the address: Buffalo Grove IL 60089. It was imported from America (Thats all we know) Could someone please help us find out how old it is, where it was made and what the value is.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey. I got the same guitar the SBS-20, it is from buffalo grove IL. 60089.. the serial is 8031651, contact me by email, [email protected]

Anonymous

:I have an Epiphone Granada E444T I was interested in the age or manufacture period :

Anonymous

http://www.chrisbsmusic.com has serial number charts for most makers : My friend has a red Washburn guitar, it has a jackson style head with serial number 8030662. The singal coil pick up are under the bridge. On the head stock it reads SBS-20. He is wondering how old the guitar is. There is also the original washburn badge on the back of the body it reads the address: Buffalo Grove IL 60089. It was imported from America (Thats all we know) Could someone please help us find out how old it is, where it was made and what the value is.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.