Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics charvette by charvel

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i am contemplating buying a charvette charvel for 70 pounds but i am unsure first of all if it is any good or if it is worth that much. the serial number reads 9090921, i have been told that it may be korean but that is all. i would like to know if it wolud be worth the money. the backplate and the whammy bar are missing. i have also been told that it is a beginners guitar is this true. i would be gratefull of any comments

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: i am contemplating buying a charvette charvel for 70 pounds but i am unsure first of all if it is any good or if it is worth that much. the serial number reads 9090921, i have been told that it may be korean but that is all. i would like to know if it wolud be worth the money. the backplate and the whammy bar are missing. i have also been told that it is a beginners guitar is this true. i would be gratefull of any comments It depends what type of music you play. I own a Charvette guitar that I picked up in a pawn shop for about $200. The thing is one of the meaniest guitars I own, you can’t find that kind of crunch sound on many guitars. It was probably the best deal for the price I paid that i’ve ever come across.

Anonymous

It would be good if it had the backplate…a whammy is available I’m sure. These guitars were mostly korean with a few jap one made for a couple of years.If it’s in good cond. withall the locking parts then go for it as they are a scaled back Charvel which is a scaled back Jackson and although they are cheap and cheerful they ROCK and are better than the shit you’ll get from Vintage, and other newer chinese and asian makers.as with all older guitars, check it out thoroughly, but probably worth the amount.A: : i am contemplating buying a charvette charvel for 70 pounds but i am unsure first of all if it is any good or if it is worth that much. the serial number reads 9090921, i have been told that it may be korean but that is all. i would like to know if it wolud be worth the money. the backplate and the whammy bar are missing. i have also been told that it is a beginners guitar is this true. i would be gratefull of any comments : : It depends what type of music you play. I own a Charvette guitar that I picked up in a pawn shop for about $200. The thing is one of the meaniest guitars I own, you can’t find that kind of crunch sound on many guitars. It was probably the best deal for the price I paid that i’ve ever come across.

Anonymous

Yeah I agree, its a mean guitar for that price…I think its USA made too…its strange:)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.