Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Crucianelli Guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I came up with this web site in searching for info on Crucianelli Guitars – Made in Italy in 1960’s – plenty on ‘net about Crucianelli’s accordian manufacture but nothing about their guitars – anyone know anything about them?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Have a 60’s regular guitar that is honey colored. In great shape. Has a black 3 ring circle around the hole where you can clearly see the name signature on the bldg. Neck is brown . Guitar was clearly marked “Made in Italy” INTEREST???????????????????

Anonymous

I have a mid 60’s Vox Cougar made by Crucianelli. It has a warped neck that has made it unplayable, but everything else looks and sounds amazing. Does anybody have a solid Vox Cougar neck they would be willing to part with? Please respond if you do. Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a early sisties Panaramic bass guitar. If interested let me know.

Anonymous

If this is still available I would be interested. Do you have pictures? Please email me at [email protected] if available. Thanks!

Anonymous

Chuck
        If the bass is black and red suburst I’m interested. Email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

I have a guitar,same as 1962 model,need fix.anyone?

Anonymous

I have an old Crucianelli guitar – Black with White Pearl facing. Cannot find a style name or number?
      Can anyone tell me how to identify it.

Anonymous

I purchased a Crucinelli 335 (Tonemaster) several years ago at a yard sale. Paid a whopping three dollars for it. It’s in great shape , but missing the bridge. Anyone had any luck finding replacement parts for these things? It appears to be fairly well built , and I’d love to play it.
      By the way , the info Bailey provided about http://www.fetishguitars.com was awesome. It offers the most info on these guitars that I’ve been able to find anywhere.

Anonymous

I had a Crucinelli 335 Honey colour. Swapped it for an Epifhone Jazz box about 10 years ago and I NOW would like another one, if anyone out there has one??
      0423 987 967

Anonymous

I have a 60’s solid body electric crucenelli guitar I’m thinking about selling. Gold sparkle front, black pick guard and white mother of pear.
      I’ve owned this guitar for over 40 years and its in great shape.
      Anyone interested?

Anonymous

Hi
        I have the same guitar in great shape and thinking of selling….what do you think they are worth?

Thanks
        Rick

Anonymous

Dated September 1970. Have case. Please see attached 4 pics. Live in Boston area. What’s your location? Might not be practical to ship.
      Looking for about $70 for guitar + case. Let me check on shipping and can give you a better idea.

Thanks,

Fred

Anonymous

I own a 1965 tonemaster by imperial that has replayed so little that I just recently replaced the original flatwounds. It is beautiful in the red sunburnt and has the wawa bar

Anonymous

would you be willing to sell your crucianelli ? thanks

Anonymous

I’m looking for a nice vintage semi or hollow acoustical electric guitar.

Thanks chase

Anonymous

I have a guitar that looks just like a Crucianelli 1965 Imperial Tonemaster on this page :
      http://www.fetishguitars.com/portfolio/1965-imperial-tonemaster/

It says Philharmonic on the headstock, but was made by Crucianelli, in 1964-65 based on the information I have found. It does say Made in Italy on the back. It’s missing the bridge, the nut is chipped, and it’s missing one of the tuning pegs. There is a little rust on the pickups, but the body and neck are in great shape.

It is available for sale. Interested? Email me at [email protected] Thanks!

Anonymous

I am in possession of a “Lear” brand Crucianelli made violin style hollowbody electric that I would LOVE to find more information about.

I know this is an old thread, but Google is striking out. Just found a little information today that lead me to Crucianelli being the manufacturer.

Anonymous

: I came up with this web site in searching for info on Crucianelli Guitars – Made in Italy in 1960’s – plenty on ‘net about Crucianelli’s accordian manufacture but nothing about their guitars – anyone know anything about them? Hi there, Looking for info about Crucianelli guitars? Go to http://www.fetishguitars.com and you’ll find an article by J.Marcal o Crucianelli guitars (lots of info and pictures). I’m about to buy the wonderful 1965 blonde Crucianelli.

Anonymous

: I came up with this web site in searching for info on Crucianelli Guitars – Made in Italy in 1960’s – plenty on ‘net about Crucianelli’s accordian manufacture but nothing about their guitars – anyone know anything about them?

Anonymous

I HAVE A CLASSICAL CRUCIANELLI GUITAR MADE IN 1962.IT DOESNT SEEM TO BE AS CRAPPILY MADE AS SUGGESTED.HANDMADE WITH CEDARWOOD,IT LOOKS LIKE AND AN UNUSUAL ROSETTER.THE SOUND IS RATHER LIKE AN EARLY 1800S PERIOD INSTRUMENT WHICH ISNT THE BEST,BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD PLAYING MUSIC FROM THAT PERIOD

Anonymous

: I came up with this web site in searching for info on Crucianelli Guitars – Made in Italy in 1960’s – plenty on ‘net about Crucianelli’s accordian manufacture but nothing about their guitars – anyone know anything about them?

Anonymous

I have 1 acoustic purchases new 1971 Looks good,,sounds good,, would be willing to sell.

Anonymous

: I’ve got a red electric hollow body, kind of like a gibson 335, that has a big tremelo bar on it. My dad bought it in a pawn shop in SF around 1971. It is in great condition and still sounds pretty good. I don’t know much else about it besides that it is rather rare, and not very valuable, but I could never part with it. Anyone else got one?

Anonymous

I’ve got a few, they are also found under the name ESPANA. http://www.myrareguitars.com

Anonymous

I got one, must be very similar to yours. It’s dark red and got a tremolo too. I could never part with it either.

Anonymous

I have a semisolid half cutaway with batman pick guard, Honey Burst color. Still plays great and would never part with it, although I would love to know more about it.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Looking for one. Solid body. White pearl front, black body/neck. 4 pickups w/tremolo. Lots of switches. Was my 1st back then and want to regress.

Anonymous

I’ve got your 1st guitar (found in Spain). it needs some work, but if you’re still looking for it I could send you some foto’s

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.