Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Kay jumbo flat top professional with cutaway

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I would like to aquire one of these babies at a reasonable price. I have a ’68 Gibson J200 and a B-20 Norman; but I miss the Kay that I had as a kid. It was my first guitar.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

what kind of kay guitar was it? did it resemble a strat in any way? did it have a plate at the back which has "model et-200" on it?

Anonymous

I Have a Kay model ET-200 Sunbusrt.But i don`t have a specification on it. DATE,PRICE etc.. If someone have a information on this guitar please contact me by e-mail.. [email protected] : what kind of kay guitar was it? did it resemble a strat in any way? did it have a plate at the back which has "model et-200" on it?

Anonymous

I have come across a Kay ET200 and if anyone has any info on it please let me know! : I Have a Kay model ET-200 Sunbusrt.But i don`t have a specification on it. DATE,PRICE etc.. : If someone have a information on this guitar please contact me by e-mail.. [email protected] : : what kind of kay guitar was it? did it resemble a strat in any way? did it have a plate at the back which has "model et-200" on it?

Anonymous

: I have come across a Kay ET200 and if anyone has any info on it please let me know! : : I Have a Kay model ET-200 Sunbusrt.But i don`t have a specification on it. DATE,PRICE etc.. : : If someone have a information on this guitar please contact me by e-mail.. [email protected] : : : what kind of kay guitar was it? did it resemble a strat in any way? did it have a plate at the back which has "model et-200" on it? I have found an et200 guitar with a plate on the back of it. If any one is interested e mail me [email protected].

Anonymous

: I have come across a Kay ET200 and if anyone has any info on it please let me know! : : I Have a Kay model ET-200 Sunbusrt.But i don`t have a specification on it. DATE,PRICE etc.. : : If someone have a information on this guitar please contact me by e-mail.. [email protected] : : : what kind of kay guitar was it? did it resemble a strat in any way? did it have a plate at the back which has "model et-200" on it? I have found an et200 guitar with a plate on the back of it. If any one is interested e mail me.

Anonymous

i have just bought a guitar called ET-200,but i have no informations write on it, just le plate of the neck with the inscription "model : ET-200 made in japan" the neck of the head is similar as a fender stratocaster, there is two single microphone, two switch and one volume and one tone i think. there is a bridge bigsby and she is sunburst. If you a more information about the guitar please let me know i can however send some photo if you want

Anonymous

: i have just bought a guitar called ET-200,but i have no informations write on it, just le plate of the neck with the inscription "model : ET-200 made in japan" : the neck of the head is similar as a fender stratocaster, there is two single microphone, two switch and one volume and one tone i think. there is a bridge bigsby and she is sunburst. If you a more information about the guitar please let me know i can however send some photo if you want Your axe is a teisco ET200, made in the 60’s. Not worth much (sold at wal-mart back in the day) but lots of people like ’em.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.