broken tremolo on my Vox Cambridge 30

Posted by Joppo on Sun, 04/07/02 - 18:04:27.

the tremolo wont turn off on my vox cambridge, when i turn the knobs all the way down, i get a real sick sounding vibrato. is there anyway that i can go into the amp and fix it or cut off the tremolo period? thanks guys.

Related Article:
Vox AC30C2X Blues Amp Review

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: broken tremolo on my Vox Cambridge 30

Does the tremolo change when you turn the knobs? I mean that are the knobs otherwise working even when you can't turn them off? If not then the actual electronic part is broken. I'm not sure about the english word but it is a resistance that changes when you turn the knob. It's a simple part that can be changed if it's broken.

: the tremolo wont turn off on my vox cambridge, when i turn the knobs all the way down, i get a real sick sounding vibrato. is there anyway that i can go into the amp and fix it or cut off the tremolo period? thanks guys.

Re: broken tremolo on my Vox Cambridge 30

Yea. get a footswitch for it. two button... plug it in... click off the tremolo.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.