Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics FT-135 Epiphone Acoustic Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I purchase this guitar NEW in 1975 and is in excellent to mint condition (very minor signs of wear).
    It is before Epiphone was sold as a company and is the original quality.
    What would it be worth?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

In 1973, when the FT135’s arrived at the music store, I played all 6 that arrived in the shipment! Picked the sweetest one. It was my first acoustic… played it at college coffee houses during the 70’s… eventually lost track of it until last week. My youngest sister (50ish – don’t tell her I said so…she’d kill me!) found it in her closet. Still has the same strings I put on decades ago! I’m putting on some Elixir’s and hoping I hear the same sweet sounds of the 70’s I remember…

Anonymous

i saw one on ebay for about $200 for shipping with a couple of hours left for bidding. I guess it will go for about $259 when all is said and done. I believe ebay has the value at $265. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

I have the same guitar, a ’71 I think, I was wondering the same thing. The worth of the guitar. Have you found out anything? Please email me with any info. Thanks, String: I purchase this guitar NEW in 1975 and is in excellent to mint condition (very minor signs of wear). : It is before Epiphone was sold as a company and is the original quality. : What would it be worth?

Anonymous

for got my email: [email protected]: I have the same guitar, a ’71 I think, I was wondering the same thing. The worth of the guitar. Have you found out anything? Please email me with any info. Thanks, String: I purchase this guitar NEW in 1975 and is in excellent to mint condition (very minor signs of wear). : : It is before Epiphone was sold as a company and is the original quality. : : What would it be worth?

Anonymous

Ooops on the previous thread…doh I do have the smae guitar a Epiphone FT-135, no. Cortez, Made in Japan. This guitar maust be between 20 -30 years old. It was neglected when I bought it in South Africa. Had the neck sorted and a DM sweet tone Pizeo fitted, and what a beutiful souding Bargin. Bought for R250.00 thats about £15.00 6 years ago. What is it worth now? Does any body out there know the history of this Guitar? Cheers Pollmak

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.