skylark guitars

Posted by redcl83 on Tue, 07/16/02 - 16:07:52.

Hi! I'm from Israel, and we don't have a very big selection of guitars or stores... This is my very first electric guitar, and since I believe I still don't have an adequate "Hearing", I need a cheap guitar which will be able to produce Jimi Hendrix & Metallica sound... I've came across 140 $ skylark (fender stratocaster model) and squier (170-180 $). What do you say about them?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: skylark guitars

they are the perfect guitars for all your jimi hendrix and metallica needs. you should check out the fender and gibson guitars going on ebay.

Hello man, my name is Francisco and I live in Tel Aviv, i selling a Fender Stratocaster for an intersting price.I have been used it for 15 months, the original price is 3600 and i am selling it for 3000. The guitar is like new i always clean it....

I have pictures of my guitar, the color is sunberst...

a preaty good guitar>

see u

Francisco

Hey man. i've been playing fender for a couple of years and the are great guitars. iv'e tried skylark and i don't think you will achieve hendrixx sound with it.squier is a by product of >Fender and i would say you should try for the squier.

I've got an skylark guitar and it's a great guitar. I bought it new for about 300 Euro. It's got dubble humb's on it and a floyd-rose tremolo. I'm only playing guitar for 1.5 years now so I can't play hendrix but my teacher can, also on my skylark (fender stratocaster model)it sounds great.
If you ask my I would say buy it, but make sure you buy a good amplifier too. Last month I bought a Marshall with 30W, couple of effects (really cool).

Just noticed that you've posted your quostion 2.5 years ago... anyway (if you're still not sure about it) that was my advise

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.