CONNECTING A BOSS GT6 TO A PC

Posted by JOHN on Fri, 07/19/02 - 10:30:58.

HELP:COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT MY BOSS GT6 BOARD TO A PC FOR RECORDING PURPOSES WITH CAKEWALK. I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS POSSIBLE BUT IF IT IS HOW DO I DO AND WHAT DO I NEED. THANKS

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guitars & PCs

You should be able to take the line out from your pedal straight into the soundcard on your PC.
What kind of card u got. Probably need to get at least a Soundblaster live to do owt decent. Think the GT6 has got built in preamp too so you'll be cooking on gas once u get going. I'd recommend u try some other music software too mate(if u aint already) Get onto some shareware sites KAzza etc and get hold of Cubase, Wavelab, Acid Pro 3, pushing back the boundaries of rock before Xmas ! Good Luck G

Save GT6 programs ?

Is anybody know how to save all the BOSS-GT6 programs and system configuration with a standard midi sequenceur (micrologic AV is mine) ?
Is there a particular set up before starting "bulk dump" from GT6 ?

Thanks.

Re: CONNECTING A BOSS GT6 TO A PC

: HELP:COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT MY BOSS GT6 BOARD TO A PC FOR RECORDING PURPOSES WITH CAKEWALK. I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS POSSIBLE BUT IF IT IS HOW DO I DO AND WHAT DO I NEED. THANKS

Hi Did you get an answer to this as I desoerately need to get my GT6 connected to my PC Thanx Steve

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.