Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics CONNECTING A BOSS GT6 TO A PC

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

HELP:COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT MY BOSS GT6 BOARD TO A PC FOR RECORDING PURPOSES WITH CAKEWALK. I’M NOT SURE IF IT IS POSSIBLE BUT IF IT IS HOW DO I DO AND WHAT DO I NEED. THANKS

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: HELP:COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT MY BOSS GT6 BOARD TO A PC FOR RECORDING PURPOSES WITH CAKEWALK. I’M NOT SURE IF IT IS POSSIBLE BUT IF IT IS HOW DO I DO AND WHAT DO I NEED. THANKS Hi Did you get an answer to this as I desoerately need to get my GT6 connected to my PC Thanx Steve

Anonymous

You should be able to take the line out from your pedal straight into the soundcard on your PC. What kind of card u got. Probably need to get at least a Soundblaster live to do owt decent. Think the GT6 has got built in preamp too so you’ll be cooking on gas once u get going. I’d recommend u try some other music software too mate(if u aint already) Get onto some shareware sites KAzza etc and get hold of Cubase, Wavelab, Acid Pro 3, pushing back the boundaries of rock before Xmas ! Good Luck G

Anonymous

Is anybody know how to save all the BOSS-GT6 programs and system configuration with a standard midi sequenceur (micrologic AV is mine) ? Is there a particular set up before starting "bulk dump" from GT6 ? Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.