MetallicA - Cunning Stunts video intro tab?

Posted by MOTORBREATH on Wed, 09/18/02 - 18:13:25.

does anyone know if there's a tab somewhere for the intro of the cunning stunts video? I looked everywhere and i can't figure it out myself, grrr i want to play play it badly

please let me know thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: MetallicA - Cunning Stunts video intro tab?

: does anyone know if there's a tab somewhere for the intro of the cunning stunts video? I looked everywhere and i can't figure it out myself, grrr i want to play play it badly

: please let me know thanks.

I think the intro is Bad Seed(someones told me that i it was Fixxxer to...). But the part that only James play(before Kirk, Jason and Lars joins) I havn´t figure out.

Plz help me:)

hey i no where uy can get that tab cuz i got it yesterday its so deadly 2 play

It's the intro to Bad Seed, so just alter the rhythms accordingly and you've got it!

: does anyone know if there's a tab somewhere for the intro of the cunning stunts video? I looked everywhere and i can't figure it out myself, grrr i want to play play it badly

: please let me know thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.