Best guitar strings???

Posted by Sean on Thu, 09/19/02 - 23:08:10.

I play in a band that likes to play in drop C tuning. What are the best strings to use? What will give it the fattest sound? I use really heavey dean markley strings. I think they might be for jazz or something. What would you suggest? Thanx.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Best guitar strings???

[The body of this post has been lost]

Are peavy strings good for electric guitar?

: i just tried ernie balls and they are the best as far as i know.

Uh, How did Ernie feel about it??

GHS BOOMERS definitly for no matter what kind of music you play if your into the more bassy rock tone get a heavier gauge.

I have an EPIPHONE ACCUSTIC GUITAR AND IM WONDERING WHAT BRAND NAME OR BEST STRINGS I COULD GET TO PUT ON?

: I have an EPIPHONE ACCOUSTIC GUITAR AND IM WONDERING WHAT BRAND NAME OR BEST STRINGS I COULD GET TO PUT ON?

I have an Epiphone accoustic guitar and I was wondering what type of strings would work good on this type. Its a TF550 (kind a old) But still in great condition.

: I have an Epiphone accoustic guitar and I was wondering what type of strings would work good on this type. Its a TF550 (kind a old) But still in great condition.

I have an Epiphone electric. They're good eh? I use D'addario strings and they work just fine. They make D'addario acoustic strings too. They should be fine.

: : I have an Epiphone accoustic guitar and I was wondering what type of strings would work good on this type. Its a TF550 (kind a old) But still in great condition.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Follow up... I have been playing for 12 years, and I have always used "super Slinkys" they lasy long, and they sound great.

i have a savage guitar and i would like to no witch strings are the best. thanx

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.