Suzuki Threes guitar

Posted by Rich on Wed, 10/16/02 - 18:46:14.

I have looked all over for some help trying to find out how old this guitar is.Ran into many dead-ends and one pompas over beaaring dude. Thanks Rich

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Suzuki Threes guitar

: I have looked all over for some help trying to find out how old this guitar is.Ran into many dead-ends and one pompas over beaaring dude. Thanks Rich

I too have been trying to find info on my guitar purchased in 1971. It is a Suzuki threes.

Re: Suzuki Threes guitar

I realize this thread is a couple years old, but it came up when I googled Suzuki Three S, so others with the same questions about these guitars may wind up here. I bought a new 6 string Suzuki Three S in a guitar shop in Yokosuka, Japan in 1982. If I remember right it cost me the Yen equivolant of about $125.00. Not an expensive instrument, but a good one. It has served me well (I still own it), it keeps its tune, the neck nevere warped and the sound has mellowed with age (either that or my hearing is starting to go). I do not believe Suzuki ever exported these instruments to the States. They were made by the Suzuki Violin company in Nagoya, Japan. I do not know if they are still in production, but I would assume so, as the Suzuki violin co. is still around. They were established, by the way, in 1887. And, yes, it is the same Suzuki as the famous violin learning method. If anybody reads th9is, drop me an e-mail and let me know.\
Kerry Tiller
: : I have looked all over for some help trying to find out how old this guitar is.Ran into many dead-ends and one pompas over beaaring dude. Thanks Rich

: I too have been trying to find info on my guitar purchased in 1971. It is a Suzuki threes.

Hey dude i got this Three S

Hey dude i got this Three S Guitar of mine Est. 1886 and it still rocks until now.....I've had this for 31 years now not to mention long before i came to this earth its already my fathers guitar.

My dads Three S

My dad got his in the states 30-35 years. its a great guitar, sounds amazing, and plays very smooth.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.