Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Palmer Classical Guitar…HELP??

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I recently purchased a used Palmer Classical Guitar. I can’t find any information about it on the web.

If you have any info about this guitar, please let me know.

It is a small nylon string classical guitar.
    This is what the tag inside the guitar says:
    ————————
    Guitarras de Artesania
    Palmer
    PC 10
    Traditional quality of
    Handmade guitar
    ———————–

thanks,
    Michael

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi got a response from tropical… “we do not recognise it” which is either we accept no responsibility or its a Chinese knock off…nice little guitar who ever made it…

Cheers

Anonymous

Hi,

I bought a palmer classical guitar model pc12c. I cannot find
      Any info on the web on its origin. The only thing I know about
      it that it was built in the late 80’s. the sound on this guitar is
      Excellent. If you know where or when this instrument is made
      Please let me know. Thanks very much

Anonymous

I own and play a Palmer PC-10 classical guitar. The company new products are under the label Palmer and the PC-10 is similar to their “Artesania” model with a 36″ overall length and a 590mm (23 1/4 “) scale length. I use it as a “Parlor” and/or “Requinto” guitar and the tuning is similar to placing a capo on the third fret of the standard size guitar with the standard 650mm scale length. When playing in a Trio with two other standard size guitars this guitar plays the melody line and produces a nice sound.

Anonymous

Michael; I also have a Palmer Classical, probably the Michelle. I found some information on the Tropical Music Company website at http://www.tropicalmusic.com. Unfortunately my e-mail inquiry to their sales group was never answered. Good Luck! – Donnie : I recently purchased a used Palmer Classical Guitar. I can’t find any information about it on the web. : If you have any info about this guitar, please let me know. : It is a small nylon string classical guitar. : This is what the tag inside the guitar says: : ———————— : Guitarras de Artesania : Palmer : PC 10 : Traditional quality of : Handmade guitar : ———————– : thanks, : Michael

Anonymous

yea i have the same exact guitar, pc-10 i mean, have you been able to find any price range on this? because ive done my research and have been unsuccessful in finding anything, thanks james

Anonymous

I have something similar, mine says this: : Guitarras de Artesania : Palmer : PC 12 : Traditional quality of : Handmade guitar : ———————– It came from Guitar Works in Richmond, VA, circa 1988-9. It is possible that they would have some info for you there, if you are still curious.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.