Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Whats a yamaha acoustic FG-365S worth now?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anyone know what a Yamaha acoustic FG-365S in great condition is worth lately?

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Can anyone help with “E” on my guitar model. Is it for Electric
      It is an original acoustic /electric. Base, treble and volume dials, plugged in thru strap hook
      Solid top,Rosewood neck 2 piece back
      When I purchased in OZ in 1981 New, it was also described as a “jumbo model” and the body is larger than
      your average size.
      I cannot find much info on this model or a value.
      Any help appreciated.

Anonymous

Yamaha FG375Sii in absolute mint condition. Bought in 1981, used for 5 unsuccessful lessons, then put away in its hardcase.
      What would it be worth ?
      Any help would be great, thanks.

Anonymous

My first guitar was an Epiphone with a bolted on neck. At about 4 years, the neck warped too far to be repairable. So, I spent $350 for the Yamaha FG365Sii, brand new, off the showroom floor. I was fresh out of highschool, no job, and spent my money on the guitar.

I’ve not regretted it a single second. It has been sitting in it’s case for the past 35 years, but she’s in fantastic condition. I strung her up with some ultra slinky electric guitar strings so I could get my dexterity working without killing my fingers. The lack of tension from heavier gauge strings is causing a little buzzing.

But, put on a brand new set of some light gauge phosphor bronze strings, and she sings like no other.

The quote from above that truly nails it for me is this one:

“I know how a guitar is supposed to sound, and God, they screwed up, tried to make a cheap knockoff for people who couldn’t afford a name brand, and accidentally made a great guitar.”

It was 1978, I’d graduated highschool in 77 and spent a year at college. My 1st guitar went kaput. I walked into the music store and told them that I wanted to see every guitar they had that was under $400. The FG365Sii blew everything else away. In fact, the only guitar they had with comparable sound was a $1,500 Alvarez handmade Yari. But, I still didn’t know how good it sounded. A good friend got a Martin D35. We sat down to play together and he was completely blown away by the sound. he wouldn’t admit it, but my “economy” model guitar didn’t just play like it belonged at the party, it played like it was the life of the party.

So, I looked up what a 1978 dollar could buy today. Based upon the cumulative 319% inflation since then, the purchasing power of a 1978 dollar can today purchase between $4.12 & $4.78 worth of goods. I’ll set it at a simple $4.50, for math sake. The $350 I spent on the guitar can, today, buy $1,575 worth of goods … and that’s without the appreciation of a well aged instrument.

Yes, they set out to make a knock off inexpensive guitar, and the student surpassed the teacher.

Play them if you’ve got them!

Anonymous

My name is Tom and I hoard Yamahas. I have owned a great FG365S for over 20 years and love it. I bought another one this week that I have been watching in a pawn shop for 3 years. Just finished it up and it is a HOSS!! I also own an FG375S and an FG375SII that are just a bit fancier than the 365s. The II’s are not quite the guitar that the earlier ones but still nothing to sneeze at.
      I literally have a house full of guitars, mostly older Yamahas but I am tapering off in my old age. I just got weak the other day when I finally got someone to haggle with me at that pawn shop.
      Do not underestimate the early Taiwan Yamahas. They are great boxes. The FG365S models are consistently fine instruments. Unless it has been abused you cannot go wrong
      I applaud Joe B. for being intelligent enough not to put the pickup in his guitar. It is a total sign of disrespect to butcher and ruin a vintage guitar for the sake of being loud. I know it is YOUR guitar but it will outlive you hopefully and the next person looking for that particular vintage guitar will pay extra for one that has not been abused one way or another. JMHO.
      Tom

Anonymous

I randomly came across this thread so I thought I’d chime in. My wife bought me this guitar for Christmas in 1983. This was after I played every guitar at music shops in the Rhode Island area because I did not want to regret the choice. I’ve owned and passed on a number of guitars in my 62 years but I still have this one. Not because my wife got it for me but it always just sounds so right. It still looks and plays pretty much like the day I got it, though the electrics need a bit of work. I purchased a Fishman undersaddle pickup system a few years ago but I’ve been afraid to mess around with it for fear of changing the tonal properties.

As a joke I asked my wife if she still had the receipt for it (because she keeps everything)…and sure enough she did. It was purchased at Ray Mullins in December of 1983. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BE7yF42w6lkohvKQGTFn_dDCfX5BLRm6/view?usp=sharing

Anonymous

Does anyone know the difference between the 2 guitars?

Anonymous

Hello, The fg365s has the truss rod adjustment located on the headstock and the fg365sii has the truss rod adjustment located on the heel of the neck accessed through the sound hole. GREAT GUITARS!!

Anonymous

This guitar was bought new in 1983, made in 1982 (according to serial number) so it is about 38 years old. I’ve played it nearly daily and I love mine. I also have a Taylor 710ce which is my main performing guitar but my good old Yamaha is my main songwriting companion. The Yamaha has multiple dings in it from years of use, I consider them beauty marks that show that the guitar has been used as intended. When I bought mine I “settled” for this guitar after an extensive period of looking for just the right one…turns out I found it!

Anonymous

I have a well loved Yamaha FG365sII if anyone is interested.
      Incredible guitar, bought in 1986.
      The low E tuner broke a while back so needs replacement.
      I live in the UK (London/Essex). Contact me on [email protected] if interested. Reasonable offers considered.

Anonymous

I am selling my 1979 Yamaha FG-365s. Includes original hard case. One small ding. Please email me if interested.
      [email protected]

Anonymous

I bought this guitar new in 1982. I am wondering if any of the guitars are mahogany. I have a rosewood guitar and the 365 is a lot lighter in color as if it mahogany.

Jason
      Participant

There’s one selling on eBay at the moment which had a starting price of $250 and it’s been bid up to $277.

The auction still has a few days to go so maybe the price will go higher:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-FG-365S-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar-Rosewood/163605779410

Anonymous

I bought my FG365s II back in the late 70’s. Have always loved the rich sounds, especially on a cold winters night next to the fireplace. With 10 grandkids wanting to sing and everyone in such a happy place…this guitar fits in as part of our family. I sang our kids to sleep years ago and now I sing their kids to sleep as well. This guitar has served us with style and I would not sell it even if the price was several thousands. It is a treasure in our home and you don’t part with something treasured. It has value beyond price…it has built in memories. The only thing that will be taken to my retirement home will be my guitar. I use a Dean Marley Acoustic Pickup that I slide under the strings and plug into my amp. That’s when we’re really jammin it out in the basement. Last thought…find what you like…a little more than you can afford…make that extra sacrifice… and live with your decision. You will not regret purchasing the FG365s II.

Anonymous

What is best way to set up a non electric acoustic, Yamaha FG365S, to plug in to amplifier system, to play gigs?

Anonymous

Wow !!!
      Same just stumbled on this thread as I have been getting more and more curious about this little gem I bought maybe 18 months ago, as I started looking at it from a Guitar building perspective. Very well made guitar. Not completely convinced it has a complete solid back but if it hasn’t they matched the Roewoob in and out on the back very well. Solid top 100%. The sides are Rosewood veneer. ( you can see the Mahagony ply inside the sound hole on the sides. 3 piece back.
      It’s a 9/10 I would say but it is it’s sound that amazes me for this little guitar.
      It doesn’t have completely the best lows and it’s not a guitar to pick up heavy handed after a few too many drinks lol, but omg what a delicate,delicious, creamy smooth sound it has. It’s trebbles are 1st class up against other solid guitars I have.
      I own a FG 160 green label but this eats it as it doesnt have that boomy low like the 160. It’s clarity is just amazing in the mid range with overtones that just plain song out to you like you just feel lucky to hear it

Anonymous

So pleased I stumbled on this thread!
      I bought my FG365sII retail in Chicago in the early 80’s for maybe $200 – 300. At the time, I felt like I was “settling” and that nothing could replace my vintage Goya bluegrass dreadnought (the varnish on the top was crackled like a mosaic) that was stolen from a friend’s car in Tel Aviv. Over the years, I’ve had no cause to regret the change. This instrument has just gotten sweeter and its personality has deepened with age. like me, I guess… It went under water in Hurricane Sandy 2012, and thanks to a great craftsman in Manahawkin, NJ, came back even better than before – if that’s possible.
      I turned 72 last week — my pipes sure aren’t what they once were and I’ve lost a lot of dexterity in my left hand. I’m thinking someone who can appreciate this treasure should have it, rather than some lucky SOB picking it up for $50 at a yard sale. In mint condition, still sounds beautiful. What do you think, folks – $700 firm?

Anonymous

I recently picked up a “showroom” 1982 FG365sii which was purchased brand new and put into a closet until last year…absolute gem…professional set up and new strings and plays like a dream…same guitar Herb Pederson plays from Desert Rose Band!…I doubt there is one nicer…no chance….not a mark anywhere and cannot imagine selling the instrument…the more I play it the better it sounds and I appreciate all the comments above…beautiful instrument and is of course modelled on the Martin D-35

Anonymous

Hi fred

Great find! May I ask what you paid for the guitar and where you bought it from.

Kind Regards
        Ivan

Anonymous

I am selling a Yamaha FG 365S . I am not sure what to sell it for. It’s in excellent condition. No marks on it anywhere. What should I sell it for.

Anonymous

I am selling a Yamaha FG 365S . I am not sure what to sell it for. It’s in excellent condition. No marks on it anywhere. What should I sell it for.

Anonymous

Bought mine ‘by accident’ in about 1980 in a long-gone music shop in Leicester (England). Hated the tuners and after a few years changed them to Schallers. Just recently one of the Schallers died and I found a luthier supplier who had a single Gotoh he could let me have. Yes there are a few empty screw holes in the back of the headstock but what the heck. It’s the playing that counts, not the looks. (if you are not a collector that is!) I have finally decided on Elixir strings (for this, my Fylde and my tenor banjo – it keeps things simple!!) I am however thinking of getting a split bridge and a transducer. I just can’t decide which…. ho hum

Anonymous

I am in the mid-eighties shopping for acoustic. My lead player has one that I love a Yamaha FG-365Sii which he loans me, so I can compare sound in the various pawn shops. I never find it’s equal. Never. Now I’m spoiled, but I’m in a band, sound is our business, can’t I figure out why/how it sounds so…passionate. No, (though I do try). It’s an enigma, a mystery, it outplays, and outsings everything in its “supposed” class. Why, why, why is it so good. It’s driving me crazy! It’s hanging with Martins, and Taylors and, I am exhausted.
      Scuttlebutt in the music biz is the President of Yamaha, went to see the President of Martin. He came back with a brand new D-28, which he delivered to his luthier’s and said, “Boys; build me one like this one.” The FG-365Sii is supposed to be the result. It’s a rumor (that everyone knows), impossible to confirm or debunk now, but I have heard it a time or two for what it’s worth.
      For a player; to pick it up and play it, is too fall under its spell. So responsive, so eager to go, to get it out…and the sound builds and the blood surges and soon you are crashing and thundering through the changes and it is just…just excellent. It’s one of my real treasures.
      Payed $200.00 mid eighties. Now I see ’em go for up to $800.00. The secret it seems, is getting out.

Anonymous

I have a fg 365s that paid 150 dollars for in 90 percent conddition sounds better than any martin or talyer i ever played i wouldnt sell for less tha 600 dollars if i sold it at ll

Anonymous

Most that I have seen lately in really good condition are selling between $400.00 and $500.00, if you can find a buyer. It may be worth more, but people are not paying more, that I’ve seen.

Anonymous

It is electric. Bet your back is two piece not three like the 365s

Anonymous

Does anyone know what the e on mine means

Anonymous

Hi all,

It is nice to hear so many people raving about these guitars. Mine is the FG-365-SII and it is a peach. I got it for £100 UK with the original case from a friend in about 1992. I wouldn’t sell this for anything. No way! It needs work now because it’s been well loved and well used, even after a few beers – whoops! But it still sounds better every time we play it, which is usually every day.

I am hoping that CA glue and wet/dry sanding and a polish will sort it out. It has one or two deep notches to the wood and a slight 3″ split near the edge by the sound hole. It is hard to believe how sweet these sound. You get so many offers from people but would I swap it for an original D-28? No! When you go into a shop, you can play the high end acoustics and you think to yourself how lucky you are to have something which cost a fraction of the price and sounds just as good and usually better.

To the guy who posted on 02/22/2016, saying ‘but my fg365sii has an inspirational quality that make the guitar feel like it was sent to me from above’. I agree with you completely. The Yamaha luthiers were some of the best ever and the standards they insisted on even for the factory models is heart warming. I recently went on a day trip with my son to pick up a more recent LD10E and that is a peach as well. The LD10 likes medium or maybe heavy strings but this 365 sounds best with Martin Extra Light 10’s. Those tones… So we both have a very nice guitar and it has given me the bug to try and make one. But that’s another story.

Whoever you are and wherever you are, it is good to be part of a group of people who somehow got hold of such a lucky find. It seems that all the stories on here point to a bit of good fortune. There aren’t many of these about, at least not for sale. We know why!

Enjoy!

Anonymous

Hi guys, Iam selling my Yamaha fg 365 s vintage acoustic guitar, which is about 5 years of used condition. Condition still great, sounds great.. Taiwan made in 80’s. Anybody interested to grab this guitar, do mail me. Regards Son..

Anonymous

I bought a new Taiwanese 80 model for around $350 or so with case and it is really a beauty. I also own an early 80-81 Ovation Legend Starburst 6 string.. While the Yamaha is great, it lacks the deep full range (mainly the loud bass) that the Ovation has. I had the action lowered and play light gauge on it, I assume it may improve with mid weight strings.

I think the Yamaha with its three piece back is rare and am pleased to say this fine guitar has increased in price. You can catch it on the new period certain early 80s movie on netflex called Sing Street, a great movie. I never have seen the guitar played in a movie or band. Perhaps others may know?

Anonymous

This forum is very on point. I can only add a general statement about the worth of a guitar vs. what you can sell if for, and why this point is especially germane to this guitar. Public perception creates monetary value. People want a fender, gibson, taylor, etc and will pay for the name, but my fg365sii has an inspirational quality that make the guitar feel like it was sent to me from above. I kid you not, it’s very special, and if you can find one, buy it. You make one of the lucky few who get one from a time when the makes had their game on. In other words, no one one would pay enough. I’d sell mine for 1500, spend 1200 for another decent acoustic, pocket 300, and miss this guitar for the rest of my life. I found mine in a basement in old carboard case, with rusty strings. I put a new set martin strings, tuned it up and hit a g chord, and was like WTF!!! I have owned Taylors, Gibsons, Martins, and I know how a guitar is supposed to sound, and God, they screwed up, tried to make a cheap knockoff for people who couldn’t afford a name brand, and accidentally made a great guitar. And I paid the guy 100 for it in 2014. That my friends is called a miracle.

Anonymous

I do stand corrected. It is made in Taiwan. It says so clearly on the label inside, even if the font is so small as to be unreadable. I still maintain this is a great guitar and one of my better purchases.

Anonymous

INSIDE MY GUITAR THERE ARE THREE LETTERS IN BLACK RRH OR PRH DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY STAND FOR. I THINK IT MIGHT BE THE PERSON WHO BUILT THE GUITAR. IF YOU KNOW PLEASE EMAIL ME THANK YOU

Anonymous

Just picked one up (stole)on Reverb for 120.00. I will put a little work in the tune up and change the strings to GHS 12 g Light accoutics, and it should value between 3-400. I have an FG345 that I love from the same era, and it plays like a Martin. They knew how to build them back pre 80

Anonymous

Picked mine up 20years ago in a garage sale. 5 piece back with all the bindings. Flipped to lefty and wouldn’t change it for anything. Literally unbeatable Imho

Anonymous

I have this beautiful guitar in mint condition for sale. It is Rosewood and two different woods on the back inlaid , It also comes with a Chromatic tuner CA-30. I also have two sets of Vintage Bronze Acoustic 12-VNL Strings, gsh V N 24 strings Vintage Bronze VN 24, M 13 56 BB 40 M Bright Bronze Acoustic full set. Of strings, cha Pkain steel ball end 016, .016 dia .406 VN, cha strings VN 32 .032 dia.813 mm, 12 012 .012 dia. .305 mm, the Vintage Bronze VN 42 .042 d I a. 1.067 mm, VN 54 .054 dia. 054 dis. 1.37 mm, Vin Bronze Korg, New Leather strap, with CA s w lined in soft fun, no signs of age, or wear,, with compartment inside to hold tuner. I am selling it due to arthritis and c an not p lll at it, and am taking Dulcimer lessons and want to purchase a high-end dulcimer. Call (910) 289-4730 for seriously interested consumers. Thus guitar is no longer made and has a beautiful tone when tuned.

Anonymous

They are not made in Korea, they were made in Taiwan from 78-81. I have one I got second hand in the early 80’s out of a music store and its in great condition. Its not quite as loud as a D35 which they were copying but it sounds and plays just as well. With rosewood and spruce and seemingly well built you would have to pay best part of $3000 to get an equivalent Martin and Yamaha simply dont make them like this anymore. I was told its only worth 250-350 but likely wouldn’t sell it for less than double that because it plays and looks great. I am a fan of old Yamahas and Martins but the Martins are just too pricey..

Anonymous

Hi, I have a FG365S11 that I want to sell. I bought it new in about 1976. I took a few lessons but never played it. It is like new with maybe 2-3 hours of use. It is like in mint condition. What can I get for it???

Anonymous

Interestingly enough I went and talked with a guy who owned a shop, [don’t worry I would never actually follow-through] about the price of this old gal. And he said that just having a regular tune up and set up dramatically increased the value. He figured that when in her condition [almost perfect] she was worth $800. That’s coming from someone who lives to make money by buying cheap and selling high.

Anonymous

Glad to know others out there appreciate a sound like only the Yamaha 365 can put out! Mine has a few dings in it, (put there by others . . . grrrr), but I love her just the same. I bought it in Bakersfield, CA ’78, and have never seen the equal. Beautiful with the three piece back.

I’ve seen them priced from $350 to $750, but I wouldn’t take double that for mine. I play her every day, and she’s showing some wear on the neck as well as a hole almost worn through her just above the pickguard right in front of the bridge where I “gauge” each lick with my little finger anchored there.

I’m 62 now, and me and her has been together since the day I bought her. I think my bride gets jealous of her because she is who I turn to when I’m down. A few old Gospel tunes, a little Marty Robbins, and the like, and I’m all better. Kids are already fighting over her even though I have Mosrite, Washburn . . . (don’t own any farm equipment . . . you know, Fender!!), but I do own a Fender amp.

Gene Moles put pickup in her in the early 90’s, and I play her over the Fender twin and the Mosrite 400. Only when I need the volume which is nearly never, but, she never fails to put that beautiful sound out! Pure, warm, loud and sweet. You’ll never go wrong with one!

Anonymous

I have a yamaha 365 s (s stands for solid top) bought sight unseen on ebay in australia for $260 with a case. The guitar itself was unknown to me but it had a solid top and I appreciate the MIJ guitars of the 70’s. Ok, This was a 1980 made in Korea but the sentiment remains. Obviously well made and a very solid guitar. Somebody had gone to a lot of trouble to produce a fine instrument. 3 piece back like the Martin D 35 Not a lot of info about the 365 was available but it was the first yamaha model made with a solid top.

even with old strings it rang nicely with the first strum. It need a set up and strings. I took it along to my luthier Charles Cilia in Sydney who also strummed it and just said WOW. I got it a new saddle, nut, frets and strings and set up low. Oh boy what a guitar this is. I had a high end Maton which I then sold. Yeah the maton was better and at 12 times the price it should be. But it wasn’t 12 times better. I don’t care what the headstock says, if it sounds great then fine by me. I’ll play it along side anyone’s gibson or martin or Maton. It projects a strong sound, well suited to fingerpicking or bluegrass equally. I wont say well balanced because every ad I’ve ever seen for a guitar in the last two years says ” it is well balanced”. Who knows anymore what that means. I know it is a great guitar. I am 60 years old and been playing since I’ve been 8. I speak as a player not a collector.

I got lucky with mine. They may not all be the same but it’s worth a punt if you see one.

Anonymous

: Anyone know what a Yamaha acoustic FG-365S in great condition is worth lately? I own als a 365S, somebody told that they are hard to find these days, they don’t build guitars like that anymore and it’s worth 700€ or dollars

Anonymous

: Anyone know what a Yamaha acoustic FG-365S in great condition is worth lately? I’ve owned one since 1978, and I still play it every day. It has retained its Martin-like tonal quality and the Rosewood back and sides have mellowed out the sound. My 365 also has perfect intonation (each note rings true up and down the neck), which is rare for even a great guitar. In terms or "great" guitars, the very modestly priced Yamaha 365s, Taiwan-built guitar was given a "decent" rating from one of the best guitar mechanics in Los Angeles. I’ve had "slick" offers of $300 for my guitar–and those were only opening bid offers. I think the 365s is easily worth $400, and I wouldn’t sell mine–dings and all–for anything less. fjb–hermosa beach, ca

Anonymous

: Anyone know what a Yamaha acoustic FG-365S in great condition is worth lately? I’ve owned one since 1978, and I still play it every day. It has retained its Martin-like tonal quality and the Rosewood back and sides have mellowed out the sound. My 365 also has perfect intonation (each note rings true up and down the neck), which is rare for even a great guitar. In terms or "great" guitars, the very modestly priced Yamaha 365s, Taiwan-built guitar was given a "decent" rating from one of the guitar mechanics in Los Angeles. I’ve had "slick" offers of $300 for my guitar–and those were only opening bid offers. I think the 365s is easily worth $400, and I wouldn’t sell mine–dings and all–for anything less. fjb–hermosa beach, ca

Anonymous

Good question. I have one that has to be 20 years old. I have no idea what it is worth. I love this guitar. It has its own very unique voice. Its not a Larivee (which I have owned), but it is altogether my favorite guitar! Any ideas, anyone?

: Anyone know what a Yamaha acoustic FG-365S in great condition is worth lately?

Anonymous

I’m a UK based owner of one of these beautiful guitars, which I’ve had for 40 years since new. Clearly Yamaha took a very close look at a Martin D35 when designing it, but there’s nothing wrong with a spot of healthy plagiarism in my view! Although manufactured in Taiwan, it’s a far superior built and looking instrument to many that I’ve seen over the years bearing the name of well known American makers on their headstocks, and of course has only improved with age. My particular guitar is pretty unique, in that it was professionally converted to left hand for me by Yamaha’s chief guitar tech, Mike Sweeney, in Milton Keynes, UK. As such I will never sell it, because it’s priceless to me. At the tender age of 66 I’ve just acquired a beautiful Martin D41. Did it cost ten times the value of the Yamaha – yes, but is it ten times better – well obviously not! So I guess my answer to the questions posed here is, if you get the chance to buy one in reasonable condition then you should take it, particularly as they don’t sell for a fortune.

Anonymous

I also own the very same guitar, hell of a sound, im not sure how much exactly, but yamaha DOES NOT make acoustics like they used to at ALL. so Its definately a classic

Anonymous

: I also own the very same guitar, hell of a sound, im not sure how much exactly, but yamaha DOES NOT make acoustics like they used to at ALL. so Its definately a classic

Anonymous

: : I also own the very same guitar, hell of a sound, im not sure how much exactly, but yamaha DOES NOT make acoustics like they used to at ALL. so Its definately a classic I too own this guitar. It has aged beautifully. I had to replace the nut so I put in new bone nut,saddle and pins. This increased the volume and rounded out the tone. It has a three piece back with a beautiful inlay. It also has mother of pearl markers and logo. I bought it used in ’83 and I like it better than my Martin. I would love to know it’s worth as well.

Anonymous

I have several top end acoustics but my old Yamaha 365s-II still remains one of the sweetest guitars in my beloved collection! I too love playing this guitar and love it’s warm tone. Mine is from the early 70’s and is in close to mint condition. Bought it off my friend Rebecca who’s dad was in a famous 60’s band (I think the 60’s) called the "Letterman" for about $100. It was one of his old guitars which was handed down to thew kids. I know I got an isane deal but wasn’t sure at the time what it was realy worth, just knew it played and sounded killer! It was one of those great deals between friends! I now know the guitar is worth a lot more and cherish it. In the 70’s this model was considered a fairly HQ acoustic guitar. I recent saw one on the internet in "good condition" and the going price was $415. I have also seen one in a pawn shop for $275 in fair condition (but sounded great). The FG365’s were just well-made and designed acoustics. They picked good woods because as the wood gets older the tone keeps on improving! I made a slight neck adjustment and I use Martin SP Light strings on mine which seems to be a perfect match! I am interested in seeing what your guitar looks like, can you email me a picture ([email protected]) Hang on to your axe it’s worth some dosh and sure it will be a true classic! Peace. M.Enzo/Hanalei Bay Hawaii

Anonymous

They only made them from 1977-81.

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.