BURNY LES PAUL CUSTOM

Posted by phuq on Sat, 01/11/03 - 09:16:23.

I've read that this japanese guitar copy of gibson is as good as the original.
Is that true?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: BURNY LES PAUL CUSTOM

I OWN A SUPER GRADE IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN MY REAL ONE I THOUGHT IT WAS CALLED BUNNY

I own a Super Grade too and I think these Japanese Les Paul Copies are way better than anything Gibson can produce! And if Gibson could produce it, it would be more expensive than a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul.

Burny (aka Fernandes) Les Pauls are the best Les Pauls on the Planet!

greetz

Vince

Yup, I agree completely - I have an '80s Super Trade Burny, awesome guitar. I prefer it to most if not all Gibsons I have ever played.

I've owned a 1953 Gibson Goldtop, which I converted to a 1958 w/ real PAF pups, and two 70's Gibson Les Pauls, one w/ mini-humbuckers and one w/ regular patent # pups, and an 80's Tokai Love Rock w/ high dollar WCR pup's, also a Gibson 1965 SG, the ice-tea 1983 Burny w/kahler-floyd rose tremelo weighs more than the others, but sounds much, much better than any of the other Les Pauls by far. Much more sustain and great sounding pups. I would bet it sounds better than some of the super high dollar 57-59 Les Pauls, I have played an early 60's SG that hat patent # pups that was the best sounding pups, I've ever heard, though I can get that sound w/ the Burny and a crunch box.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.