Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics BURNY LES PAUL CUSTOM

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve read that this japanese guitar copy of gibson is as good as the original.
    Is that true?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ve owned a 1953 Gibson Goldtop, which I converted to a 1958 w/ real PAF pups, and two 70’s Gibson Les Pauls, one w/ mini-humbuckers and one w/ regular patent # pups, and an 80’s Tokai Love Rock w/ high dollar WCR pup’s, also a Gibson 1965 SG, the ice-tea 1983 Burny w/kahler-floyd rose tremelo weighs more than the others, but sounds much, much better than any of the other Les Pauls by far. Much more sustain and great sounding pups. I would bet it sounds better than some of the super high dollar 57-59 Les Pauls, I have played an early 60’s SG that hat patent # pups that was the best sounding pups, I’ve ever heard, though I can get that sound w/ the Burny and a crunch box.

Anonymous

I OWN A SUPER GRADE IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN MY REAL ONE I THOUGHT IT WAS CALLED BUNNY

Anonymous

I own a Super Grade too and I think these Japanese Les Paul Copies are way better than anything Gibson can produce! And if Gibson could produce it, it would be more expensive than a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul. Burny (aka Fernandes) Les Pauls are the best Les Pauls on the Planet! greetz Vince

Anonymous

Yup, I agree completely – I have an ’80s Super Trade Burny, awesome guitar. I prefer it to most if not all Gibsons I have ever played.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.