Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Vicente Tatay guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Looking for information, value of and history of Tatay guitars made in Barcelona, Spain. Please email me if you can help. Thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Came across a tatay acoustic classic guitar in a vinyl case was looking for help to date and price this guitar wanting to sell any help would be very much appreciated thank you

Anonymous

I have a Tatay Guitar if anyone is interested………[email protected]

Anonymous

: Looking for information, value of and history of Tatay guitars made in Barcelona, Spain. Please email me if you can help. Thanks. Jim Gouran: Vicente Tatay guitars were originally hand made in Valencia, Spain. For a while had a factory in Brookly, NY making guitars. Believe this was run by sons. Regards,

Anonymous

: Looking for information, value of and history of Tatay guitars made in Barcelona, Spain. Please email me if you can help. Thanks. I might be able to find one if your interested.

Anonymous

: I´m Colombian Looking for information, value, Distribution site in Colombia and history of Tatay guitars made in Barcelona, Spain. Please email me if you can help. Thanks.

Anonymous

: Looking to buy and also like more information, value of and history of Tatay guitars made in Barcelona, Spain. Please email me if you can help. Thanks.

Anonymous

: : Looking to buy and also like more information, value of and history of Tatay guitars made in Barcelona, Spain. Please email me if you can help. Thanks. I’m Listing one on Ebay today, startingbid 65 Euro. If interested see Toytank_nl on Ebay i’m Located in The Netherlands.

Anonymous

:hola mi nombre es rene y me gustaria comprar una guitarra tatay vivo en estados unidos como puedo conseguir una guitarra suya . : Looking to buy and also like more information, value of and history of Tatay guitars made in Barcelona, Spain. Please email me if you can help. Thanks.

Anonymous

Mi papa tiene una guitarra de Vicente Tatay. Si le interesa pieces communicate al 484 597 0987

Anonymous

I have a Tatay orginal. I am willing to sell it or the right price. Sounds great and looks great also… 352-536-2515 – [email protected] Thank you, Jose : :hola mi nombre es rene y me gustaria comprar una guitarra tatay vivo en estados unidos como puedo conseguir una guitarra suya . : Looking to buy and also like more information, value of and history of Tatay guitars made in Barcelona, Spain. Please email me if you can help. Thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.