Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics For Sale Yamaha FG295s

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Yamaha FG295s which I bought in Belfast in 1980. I’m thinking of selling it. Anybody got any idea of how much I should ask for it? It’s in great condition.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

The thin body ac/e; right??? I bought my first off ebay for just over $200 on Ebay as my second guitar ever. It was beautiful, I sold it on Ebay and got my money back. Two years later after owning everything from Martins to Gibsons I bought another on Ebay. This time I paid $175. It is hands down the best deal dollar for dollar anyone could ask for. They are great guitars but they just dont have the resell value. New in 1980 they were $750. I wouldn’t sell mine now. : I have a Yamaha FG295s which I bought in Belfast in 1980. I’m thinking of selling it. Anybody got any idea of how much I should ask for it? It’s in great condition.

Anonymous

Hey, thanks for the info : The thin body ac/e; right??? I bought my first off ebay for just over $200 on Ebay as my second guitar ever. It was beautiful, I sold it on Ebay and got my money back. Two years later after owning everything from Martins to Gibsons I bought another on Ebay. This time I paid $175. It is hands down the best deal dollar for dollar anyone could ask for. They are great guitars but they just dont have the resell value. New in 1980 they were $750. I wouldn’t sell mine now. : : I have a Yamaha FG295s which I bought in Belfast in 1980. I’m thinking of selling it. Anybody got any idea of how much I should ask for it? It’s in great condition.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.