Topic
    Anonymous

: : : : : : and hindi video clips
    : : : : i want vedio of "Main aisa kyu huin" from the film lakshya

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: : : : : : : and hindi video clips : : : : : i want vedio of "Main aisa kyu huin" from the film lakshya

Anonymous

Vedio songs dwnld

Anonymous

: : : : : : : : and hindi video clips : : : : : : i want vedio of "devadas from the film lakshya

Anonymous

: : : : : : : and hindi video clips : : : : : i want all vedio songs from the film "andaaz"

Anonymous

please send me all hit song vedios and movie clips for download to mobile. thanks

Anonymous

: Get/Make a drawing of the whole fingerboard. Pick a key like A, then, using different : color pens, draw each position pattern for the "A Blues scale" all on the same fingerboard : drawing (use a different color for each position). This shows you exactly where the positions : run into each other and how they "connect."<P> : As far as how to practice them goes, there are tons of ways depending on what you’re specifically : trying to learn. One of the easiest and most fun ways is to take a blues album and jam along with it : and solo over it using those less-familiar non-root positions. : Play through the whole album in each new position. The more you get familiar with each pattern, : the easier it is to mentally "connect them" and move from one to another.

Anonymous

: hi, everyone. : i am tring to play blues scale, but i can’t find good way to practice and play the scale. there are five fingering patterns on fingertboard. how can i combine them and add extra note, b5,M3,M6,M7or more? : please, help me :

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.