Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Bruno Conqueror 12 string Gibson Hummingbird Copy

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Bought guitar new 1970. Own a Martin D1,Alvarez classical model 4103 (1977),of the three the 12 string Knock off best player. Anyone who has ever touched agrees best 12 sting the ever heard. Wish I owned the six string same model. Wonder if any body out there owns or has owned on like it. The Asians were making some great copies in the 70’s. Some better than the guitars they copied. Like to hear from you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I also have a 12 string Conqueror in very nice shape. Does anyone have a clue to its value?

Anonymous

: Bought guitar new 1970. Own a Martin D1,Alvarez classical model 4103 (1977),of the three the 12 string Knock off best player. Anyone who has ever touched agrees best 12 sting the ever heard. Wish I owned the six string same model. Wonder if any body out there owns or has owned on like it. The Asians were making some great copies in the 70’s. Some better than the guitars they copied. Like to hear from you.

Anonymous

: : Bought guitar new 1970. Own a Martin D1,Alvarez classical model 4103 (1977),of the three the 12 string Knock off best player. Anyone who has ever touched agrees best 12 sting the ever heard. Wish I owned the six string same model. Wonder if any body out there owns or has owned on like it. The Asians were making some great copies in the 70’s. Some better than the guitars they copied. Like to hear from you. Hey there. I recently recieved a Alvarez model 4103 from my grandmother. She has no idea where she got it or what to do with it so she gave it to me. I was interested in the value of this guitar. it plays wonder full with awesome tone. she had it for years and never put a scratch on it. please let me kno thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.