Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics old Stewart guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have recently run accross an old Stewart Guitar.The body is a very small single cutaway.It has one lipstick style pick up.(closer to the neck than the bridge,but a lot of room on each side.)It’s gold and has a very thick C shaped neck(very worn,this thing has been played!) Instead of a regular jack to plug your cable into,it has a chord with a female end coming out of the end of the body. My friend has shortened it to about 4 inches.(Said it was about 10 feet).It looks like hell but plays and sounds great.(I plugged it into a Peavey Classic 30 and cranked it up,it blew out 3 windows and killed the neighbors dog!)
    Anyone know anything about this thing please let me know. Robert

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have recently run accross an old Stewart Guitar.The body is a very small single cutaway.It has one lipstick style pick up.(closer to the neck than the bridge,but a lot of room on each side.)It’s gold and has a very thick C shaped neck(very worn,this thing has been played!) Instead of a regular jack to plug your cable into,it has a chord with a female end coming out of the end of the body. My friend has shortened it to about 4 inches.(Said it was about 10 feet).It looks like hell but plays and sounds great.(I plugged it into a Peavey Classic 30 and cranked it up,it blew out 3 windows and killed the neighbors dog!) : Anyone know anything about this thing please let me know. Robert You have a 1950’s Kay or Harmony guitar. You can check out the pic’s on my website at http://www.comparethevalue.com and see if it’s a Harmony. If you don’t find it there, it’s a Kay…… It’s worth a few bucks in good shape…. billieg2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.