Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Carlo Robelli Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

A Carlo Robelli guitar came into my hands today, but has no model designation on it. I’m needing to know just exactly what I have, as the owner wants to sell. It’s a semi-hollow double cutaway jazz type guitar, with one F-hole type cutout in the face. The cutaways are asymetrical, the upper horn being larger. It has a mahogany body with maple archtop face, tiger stripe not badly bookmatched. There are two humbucker type pickups, with a lower mounted switch and single volume and tone controls. Does anyone know of a website where I can possibly identify this instrument? It is a sweet playing axe. Mark

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: A Carlo Robelli guitar came into my hands today, but has no model designation on it. I’m needing to know just exactly what I have, as the owner wants to sell. It’s a semi-hollow double cutaway jazz type guitar, with one F-hole type cutout in the face. The cutaways are asymetrical, the upper horn being larger. It has a mahogany body with maple archtop face, tiger stripe not badly bookmatched. There are two humbucker type pickups, with a lower mounted switch and single volume and tone controls. Does anyone know of a website where I can possibly identify this instrument? It is a sweet playing axe. Mark ReThis beautiful Carlo Robelli USH-500HB is nearly brand new. I purchased it in April, 2002, and used it mainly for a few recordings on my last CD, so it is in EXCELLENT CONDITION!! Great sound and good action. I almost hate to part with it. The going list price for this item is $499.99, but my reserve price is much, much lower!! PLEASE contact me if you have any questions BEFORE you buy. FEATURES: gold hardware two special design humbucker pickups block markers stop tail bridge flamed top double cutaway bound body 3-Way switch volume and tone control rosewood fingerboard an exquisite honeyburst finish.

Anonymous

: A Carlo Robelli guitar came into my hands today, but has no model designation on it. I’m needing to know just exactly what I have, as the owner wants to sell. It’s a semi-hollow double cutaway jazz type guitar, with one F-hole type cutout in the face. The cutaways are asymetrical, the upper horn being larger. It has a mahogany body with maple archtop face, tiger stripe not badly bookmatched. There are two humbucker type pickups, with a lower mounted switch and single volume and tone controls. Does anyone know of a website where I can possibly identify this instrument? It is a sweet playing axe. Mark

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.