Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics epiphone acoustic question

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

: i have an epiphone sunburst acoustic guitar i am trying to find some info on. the label is brown/orange, model# pr-715-asb ,serial# 98715
    : the label says kalamazoo, michigan but also made in japan. i have been looking into this and it seems that some of these details contradict themselves. if any one could tell me what year this is, or basically any info, i would really appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: : i have an epiphone sunburst acoustic guitar i am trying to find some info on. the label is brown/orange, model# pr-715-asb ,serial# 98715 : : the label says kalamazoo, michigan but also made in japan. i have been looking into this and it seems that some of these details contradict themselves. if any one could tell me what year this is, or basically any info, i would really appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Chad, I have a friend that is always trading guitars and he has a PR 650 ASB Epiphone acoustic similar to yours. It too refers to Kalamazoo MI and made in Japan. He tells me he is looking to get $350 $350 for it. These guitars have Kalamzoo on their stickers because they were being made by the Japanese for Gibson just before Gibson moved to Nashville in the 1970. Will let you know if we find anything further.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.