Vester Guitars Maniac Series

Posted by Mark Buckley on Sun, 11/07/04 - 11:21:06.

I founf one of these in a garage sale, I know nothing about the company. I changed the battery and the electronics do not work, any Idea about where to get the parts?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Vester Guitars Maniac Series

: I founf one of these in a garage sale, I know nothing about the company. I changed the battery and the electronics do not work, any Idea about where to get the parts?

Yes, the parts on these guitars are standard, available in music or electronic shops. On an acoustic/electric, you occasionally get lucky. Some models have an undersaddle pickup with a solderless connection, that can be simply plugged in, if it has pulled out of the wiring. Most common problem however is rotation and disconnection of the soldered wires at the jack. Strat Man Dwight

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.