to install kishor kumar songs at free cost

Posted by Sanjeev nimbiwal on Wed, 11/17/04 - 14:39:44.

sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: to install kishor kumar songs at free cost

Looks like the moderator is on the ball, as usual, he stops all our relevent replies we try to send, impedes our feedback, and then lets the usual hindi tab rubbish through.
No justice.

: Looks like the moderator is on the ball, as usual, he stops all our relevent replies we try to send, impedes our feedback, and then lets the usual hindi tab rubbish through.
: No justice.

Yeah Lee, I'll tell ya I had to try 4 or 5 times to post my notice that these songs which are so sought after, are available for download, along with r-i-n-g tones. The mod man was there again. And that lady Maria, whose father's Lotus guitar was stolen from the church? Couldn't get news to her either. Tried everything & gave up. E-mailed her, then I could not advise her of the email, until finally I said "check your email". Man, I've got ALL DAY, but there's an end to my patience. Strat man

I like to listen kishor da songs.

: sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

: : sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

: : : sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

: : : : sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

kishor kumar songs list exhaustive

how can i get an exhaustive list of all the songs of kishor da.

: : sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

One last time for you my good friends. You have come to the right place. The artist you are so diligently seeking is Kishore Kumar with a tiny little "e" at end of name, commonly mispelled. Kishore is very popular in film and due to this, all downloads have been made available free at www.mag4u.com. Enjoy your music and may you have very good kharma, or vijay, whichever you prefer. And lastly, listen to U2 and "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb". I think someone suggested it earlier. That person was very wise. It is so good, it will blow you away.

: : : sir i want to get Hemanta Mukherjee's songs at free cost .how can i get it.

: One last time for you my good friends. You have come to the right place. The artist you are so diligently seeking is Kishore Kumar with a tiny little "e" at end of name, commonly mispelled. Kishore is very popular in film and due to this, all downloads have been made available free at www.mag4u.com. Enjoy your music and may you have very good kharma, or vijay, whichever you prefer. And lastly, listen to U2 and "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb". I think someone suggested it earlier. That person was very wise. It is so good, it will blow you away.

Re: to install Hemanta songs at free cost

: : : sir i want to get Hemanta Mukherjee's songs at free cost .how can i get it.

: One last time for you my good friends. You have come to the right place. The artist you are so diligently seeking is Kishore Kumar with a tiny little "e" at end of name, commonly mispelled. Kishore is very popular in film and due to this, all downloads have been made available free at www.mag4u.com. Enjoy your music and may you have very good kharma, or vijay, whichever you prefer. And lastly, listen to U2 and "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb". I think someone suggested it earlier. That person was very wise. It is so good, it will blow you away.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.