Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics to install kishor kumar songs at free cost

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

Anonymous

: : sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it. One last time for you my good friends. You have come to the right place. The artist you are so diligently seeking is Kishore Kumar with a tiny little "e" at end of name, commonly mispelled. Kishore is very popular in film and due to this, all downloads have been made available free at http://www.mag4u.com. Enjoy your music and may you have very good kharma, or vijay, whichever you prefer. And lastly, listen to U2 and "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb". I think someone suggested it earlier. That person was very wise. It is so good, it will blow you away.

Anonymous

: : : sir i want to get Hemanta Mukherjee’s songs at free cost .how can i get it. : One last time for you my good friends. You have come to the right place. The artist you are so diligently seeking is Kishore Kumar with a tiny little "e" at end of name, commonly mispelled. Kishore is very popular in film and due to this, all downloads have been made available free at http://www.mag4u.com. Enjoy your music and may you have very good kharma, or vijay, whichever you prefer. And lastly, listen to U2 and "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb". I think someone suggested it earlier. That person was very wise. It is so good, it will blow you away.

Anonymous

: : : sir i want to get Hemanta Mukherjee’s songs at free cost .how can i get it. : One last time for you my good friends. You have come to the right place. The artist you are so diligently seeking is Kishore Kumar with a tiny little "e" at end of name, commonly mispelled. Kishore is very popular in film and due to this, all downloads have been made available free at http://www.mag4u.com. Enjoy your music and may you have very good kharma, or vijay, whichever you prefer. And lastly, listen to U2 and "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb". I think someone suggested it earlier. That person was very wise. It is so good, it will blow you away.

Anonymous

: : sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

Anonymous

: : : sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

Anonymous

: : : : sir i want to get kishor kumar,s songs at free cost .how can i get it.

Anonymous

how can i get an exhaustive list of all the songs of kishor da.

Anonymous

Looks like the moderator is on the ball, as usual, he stops all our relevent replies we try to send, impedes our feedback, and then lets the usual hindi tab rubbish through. No justice.

Anonymous

: Looks like the moderator is on the ball, as usual, he stops all our relevent replies we try to send, impedes our feedback, and then lets the usual hindi tab rubbish through. : No justice. Yeah Lee, I’ll tell ya I had to try 4 or 5 times to post my notice that these songs which are so sought after, are available for download, along with r-i-n-g tones. The mod man was there again. And that lady Maria, whose father’s Lotus guitar was stolen from the church? Couldn’t get news to her either. Tried everything & gave up. E-mailed her, then I could not advise her of the email, until finally I said "check your email". Man, I’ve got ALL DAY, but there’s an end to my patience. Strat man

Anonymous

I like to listen kishor da songs.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.