Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fender F-15 Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve got a Fender F-15 for sale. Right now I have it in one of the most prominent guitar stores in town on consignment. If anyone wants it, please email me. I have only one photo handy as I went last week to visit it and to take photos yet only one photo came out, which isn’t the one I would use to really try to SHOW the guitar. If there are any serious buyers out there, this guitar is probably from 1977, comes with a hard body case (chipboard) with velvet lining. The guitar was played maybe 5 times and that’s it! It’s in MINT condition. It belongs to a girlfriend who bought it back in the mid to late 70’s and really wanted to learn to play guitar. When I took it to the guitar shop the owner was amazed, as it was never set up! He said the bridge and strings were so high that NO ONE could learn to play guitar without bleeding to death. He lowered the action and it’s ready to go. It’s needing a good home, someone who will appreciate it and play it often. I’ve heard that the longer these guitars are played, the better the tone becomes. The inside of the case with the compartment where picks, kapos, strings and accessories are kept has one flaw, it has become unhinged on one side. Give me an offer. I fear that I’ll find a buyer here, ad by the time I go to get it out of consignment, it’ll be gone by then! So, if there are any interested buyers out there, let me know ASAP. I’m trustworthy, honest, and if you are serious I will go and take more photos of it and pull it out of consignment and will ship it to you after receiving payment. I do have a PayPal account from when I was doing a bunch of tedious eBay business. If you want to check my 100% rating on eBay and the remarks that my buyers of merchandise have to say, look for my eBay name of "garagostuff." The moment your payment clears, and if you agree to pay for the shipping fees, I’ll have it packed safely, give you the option to insure shipment and how you want it shipped and will have it off the very next day. Just send me an email. I do have one photo right now that I will glady email to you if you’d like, yet as I mentioned, it’s taken from the neck down the guitar at eye level and doesn’t really show the detail around the sound hole, as a straight-on photo would. Email me pronto if you’re interested! Thanks!

Related Article:
    See where Fender came in the Top 5 Electric Guitar Brands

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.