Conrad Acoustic Guitar: Need Parts

:?: I have an old Conrad acoustic, model 40218. Bought it in 1973 (high school). I need to find bridge pins for it. Any ideas? Mad

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hey Mad,

I think your local music store can sell you suitable bridge pins. If you want to shop online, I have a list of guitar parts suppliers on the links page of my website VintAxe. Just go to Vintage Guitar links and scroll down til you see "Guitar Parts New". You can get to VintAxe by clicking the WWW button at the bottom of this post. SB

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.