what do you think about gary richrath

Posted by jeff uribe on Tue, 08/06/02 - 04:27:35.

I think that Gary Richrath should be considered an axe master. He is such a talented guitarist or should i say was. He is so underrated i think that he should be in the R&R hall of fame.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

garyrichrath

I believe Gary is one of the best guitarist around the world.

Re: what do you think about gary richrath

: I think that Gary Richrath should be considered an axe master. He is such a talented guitarist or should i say was. He is so underrated i think that he should be in the R&R hall of fame.

Gary Richrath dealt a tough hand to his former band mates during his hey day. He owes an apology to, Terry Luttrell, Gregg Philbin, Mike Murphy and even Kevin Cronin! Gary was (is) a spoiled East Peoria boy. He reaped what he sewed.

Kevin's new name "Jeff"

Nice try, Kevin, but YOU owe Richrath an apology for being an egotistical jerk.

forgiveness.

Kevin Cronin hasn't been a nice person for many many years.Look in the mirror and make a change of kindness and forgiveness shall follow. Dear God I send this prayer through Jesus Christ my lord and savior and the holy spirit. Amen

: I agree that Gary Richrath is severely underrated as a guitarist! Has anyone truly listened to his playing? The emotion that he puts into the riffs and chords that he plays is unbelieveable! I'm sorry, where is REO now without Gary in it? Oh that's right, no where.

I could not have said it better

: I could not have said it better

: : I could not have said it better
: Gary richrath is great

GaryRichrath.com

Just about everything you'd ever want to know about Gary is on GaryRichrath.com -- interviews with Vintage Guitar, his latest news, fan polls, discography, lyrics, all about his solo band plus REO. EVERYTHING!

RICHRATH IS AWESOME!

Gary deserves major kudos for being the driving force behind REO's super success in the 70's and 80's. Without Gary's Les Paul and power chords, the #1 hits "Can't Fight This Feeling" and "Keep On Loving You" would have been more Barry Manilow-style wussy ballads.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.