guitar tab of kailangan ko'y ikaw by regine velasques

Posted by rybar on Tue, 09/11/01 - 00:20:03.

i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the guitar tabs of kailangan ko'y ikaw of regine velasques.

thank you in advance!!!
God bless and God speed !!!

rybar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: kindly send to me the song lyris of miss regine v.

:
pls send the song, {lyrics} of miss regine velasques

Re:lyrics of the song getting to know you

: i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the guitar tabs of kailangan ko'y ikaw of regine velasques.

: thank you in advance!!!
: God bless and God speed !!!

:
: shaboome

Re: guitar tab of kailangan ko'y ikaw by regine velasques

: i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the guitar tabs of kailangan ko'y ikaw of regine velasques.

:
: rybar

can i hear the tub: kailangan ko'y ikaw by regine velasques ? please show me...thanks a lot in advance...more success and god bless you...

:
: Vohne-ThugZ

Re: lyric of say that you love me

: i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyric of say that you love me of regine velasques.

:

: : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyric of say that you love me of regine velasques.

: : thank you in advance!!!
: : God bless and God speed !!!

: :
: : carme

: : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyric of say that you love me of regine velasques.

: : carme

:

Re:...plzzz send me these songs....

....i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the guitar chords and lyrics of Kailangan ko'y ikaw and Say That You Love Me of Regine Velasques..if you don't mind!!!....

thanx in advance...i'll be waiting....
God Bless....

lyrics of the song

please send me the lyrics of the the song "giliw" by Regine Velasques

lyrics of song IM INLOVE WITH YOU of ms. Regine V.

: i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of im inlove with you of Regine Velasquez: thank you in advance!!!

:

lyrics of song IM INLOVE WITH YOU of ms. Regine V.

just wanna ask a favor.... maybe u can send me a copy lyrics of the song im inlove with u by regine V. and jacky cheung.. thanks in advance :)

Re: lyrics of song IM INLOVE WITH YOU of ms. Regine V.

: : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of im inlove with you of Regine Velasquez: thank you in advance!!!

: : rybar

: : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of im inlove with you of Regine Velasquez: thank you in advance!!!
: : : God bless and God speed !!!

: : :
: : : rybar

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of im inlove with you of Regine Velasquez: thank you in advance!!!
: : : : God bless and God speed !!!

: : : :
: : : : michelle

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of im inlove with you of Regine Velasquez: thank you in advance!!!

: : : : michelle

: : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of im inlove with you of Regine Velasquez: thank you in advance!!!

: : : rhey

: : : : rhey

: : : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of im inlove with you of Regine Velasquez: thank you in advance!!!
: : : : : God bless and God speed !!!

: : : : :
: : : : : reeza pitman

guitar tab of kailangan ko'y ikaw by regine velasques

: i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the guitar tabs of kailangan ko'y ikaw by regine velasques.

:
: adin

: : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the guitar tabs of kailangan ko'y ikaw by regine velasques, and also Dadalhin kita sa aking palasyo.

: : adin

: i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the guitar tabs of kailangan ko'y ikaw by regine velasques.

:
: adin

:
: Shelly

:

: : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the guitar tabs of kailangan ko'y ikaw of regine velasques.

: : rybar

asking a lyrics ot the song of regine velasques

: : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of the album pangako sa iyo of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

: : : thank you in advance!!!

: : : ariel

Re: asking a lyrics ot the song of regine velasques

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of the album pangako sa iyo of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

: : : : thank you in advance!!!

: : : : ariel

: : : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of the album pangako sa iyo of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

: : : : : thank you in advance!!!

: : : : :
: : : : : grace

i would lyk 2 as the album of regine velasques

>>>>>>>>>>>>> tnxs in advance

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;jhoar

Re: asking a lyrics of the songs latest new album

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of the album latest new album of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album. Favorite song of my daughter clabelle rose.....

: : : : mery christmas &hapi new year!!!!

yung song po ni regine n dont go!!

ui yung lyrics nga po ng dont go yung kinanta nia sa sop nung sunday plz

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of shine, song of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

: : : : a
: : : : jane

: : : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of I Know, song of regine velasques from her album Reigne.

: : : : : a
: : : : : jane

: : : : : i would like to ask a favor, kindly send me the lyrics and chords of i can, song of regine velasques,donna cruz, and mikee cojuangco as soon as possible..pleassssssseee....

thank you in advance!!!
God bless

aNgel..

: : : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of shine, song of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

hi ang galing mo kumanta ang galing mo tlga idol
kta...kht cno k pa ang galing parin kht bang ano kanta at ang cute mo rin ilove u...po!!!!

Re: asking a lyrics ot the song shine of regine velasques

: : : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of shine, song of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

Re: asking a lyrics ot the song shine of regine velasques

: : : : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of shine, song of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

: : : : : : thank you in advance!!!
: : : : : : God bless and God speed !!!

: : : : : : a
: : : : : : judith

: : : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of say that you love me, song of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

: : : : : raine

and please sent me the lyrics of "say that you love me".

: : : : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of say that you love, song of regine velasques.
: : : : : : thank you in advance!!!
: : : : : : God bless!!!

jovy

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of the album minsan lang kitang iibigin of regine velasques..

: : : : thank you & advance merry christmas!!!

SHINE

Good day. Can i ask favor? Please send to my email address the lyrics of SHINE by Regine. I really love this song. Hope ul have chance to send it. Thanks a lot! God bless!

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of the song of the shine by regine velasques. if you don`t mine,pls....

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of the album cover especialy shine of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs in her album.

pls give me a lyrics of MINSAN LNAG KITA IIBIGIN.ang advance mary chirtmas and happy new year..

Re: asking a lyrics ot the song of regine velasques "shine"

i really like the song "shine" by regine na gnamit sa commercial. nkk2wa kasi yung tono. another birit song by ms. regine.

: : : : i would like to ask a favor regarding sa new album ni miss regine ngayon. puede po paki send lahat ng lyrics nya...
GOD BLESS & MORE POWER.

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of all the albums of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs.

: : : : jonalynn

: : : : i would like to ask for a favor, kindly send me the lyrics of all the albums of regine velasques. if you don`t mine, all the songs.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.