Chords or Tabs ofTuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

Posted by Wild Thing on Mon, 01/28/02 - 20:41:53.

Hi !
can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez or Eraserhead. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Chords or Tabs ofTuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

: Hi !
: can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by the Eraserheads. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Chords and Tabs of Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

: can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" Eraserhead. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Re: Chords or Tabs of Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

please send me the chords or tabs of "tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by regine velasquez. tnx!

Re: Chords or Tabs of Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

me, too. can i have the chords or tabs of "tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by regine velasquez.
danke!

: can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez or Eraserhead. Thanks in advance and God bless.

request lang po

pwede po bang makahingi ng "tabs," hindi chords, sa song na ito. thanks you po

Chords or Tabs ofTuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

: : Hi !
: : can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez or Eraserhead. Thanks in advance and God bless.

hi kay ellie buendia ang galing mo talgang gumawa ng album good luck na lang s bago mong banda sa Da Mongols maganda rin ang tandem nyo ......!!!!!!(",)....

Re:favorite ka ng boyfriend ko

hi!!ellie alam mo bang favorite ka ng boyfriend ko ever since nung nagsstart ka pa nahawa nga ako lam mo ba gusto rin yung mga una mong kinompose na kanta lalo na yung with a smile sana makareply ka sa friendster ko !!!goodluck sa career

: : : Hi !
: : : can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez . Thanks in advance and God bless.

: : : Hi !
: : : can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez or Eraserhead. Thanks in advance and God bless.

: : : : Hi !
: : : : can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez or Eraserhead. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Re: Chords or Tabs ofTuwing umuulan at kapiling ka and kanlungan

hi,
can i you send me the lyrics and guitar tabs of the song tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka and kanlungan....

thanks,,,

richard

: : : : Hi !
: : : : can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez . Thanks in advance and God bless.

could some one send me a tabs or chords of tuwing umuulan by eheads?? thanks!
: : can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez or Eraserhead. Thanks in advance and God bless.

: can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez or Eraserhead. Thanks in advance and God bless.

LOOKING FOR CHORDS OR TABS OF "TUWING UMUULAN AT KAPILING KA" BY REGINE VELASQUEZ

: : can i ask you a favor ? can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Re: LOOKING FOR CHORDS OR TABS OF "TUWING UMUULAN AT KAPILING KA" BY REGINE VELASQUEZ

: : : Hello! I've been searching for the guitar chords of "Tuwing Umuulan" but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you please help me? I'd really like to get it. Thanks in advance!

Re: LOOKING FOR CHORDS OR TABS OF "TUWING UMUULAN AT KAPILING KA" BY REGINE VELASQUEZ

can I also have a copy of tuwing umuulan tabs? I would really appreciate that. thanks man.

LOOKING TABS OF "TUWING UMUULAN AT KAPILING KA" BY REGINE VELASQUEZ

Hi !
can you please send me the chords or Tab of the song "Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka" by Regine Velasquez. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Looking for Chords or Tabs ofTuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

Can anyone send me the chords for Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka by Eraserheads? Thanks in advance.

Fox

Tuwing Umuulan

tsong, subukan nyo sa
G-C-D-Em-Am7-D7-D7sus...

Looking for Chords or Tabs ofTuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

Can anyone send me the chords or post the chords here for Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka by Eraserheads? Thanks in advance.

Fox

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.