Re: Have you heard of...

Advertisement
Posted by Donna on Mon, 08/07/06 - 00:22:51.

: : : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel.

: : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

:
: I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

:I also have a Horugel guitar purchased in 1983 from the Navy Exchange. It is #H158, also manufactured by Sam Ick Musical Instruments Mfg Co., Ltd., made in Korea

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

horugel acoustic

do you have any pics of this guitar... as i just found one in canada... and would like to see the simularities between them !...i am a collector of vintage oddities and these fall in that catagory!

i have a horugel from samick mulsan mfg. co made in seoul korea #cg88

: : : : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel.

: : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

: :
: : I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

: :I also have a Horugel guitar purchased in 1983 from the Navy Exchange. It is #H158, also manufactured by Sam Ick Musical Instruments Mfg Co., Ltd., made in Korea

Horible is a better word for trash.

: : : : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel.

: : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar! i don't know the Name. but it's sunburst! can you find out what it is? how old it is?

Re: Have you heard of...Horuqel kreated by sam ick no;49999 made in korea

: : : : : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel.

: : : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar! i don't know the Name. but it's sunburst! can you find out what it is? how old it is?

Have you heard of...

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Have you heard of...

Have you heard of...

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Have you heard of...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.