Zoom 3030 patches

Posted by Phil Harding on Fri, 04/13/01 - 04:12:57.

Has anybody got any Zoom 3030 patches they are especially proud of. Especially something approaching a Page Led Zep tone (e.g. Heartbreaker) or Clapton soloing tone?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Zoom 3030 patches

preciso urgentemente de patches da zoom 3030. pois não sei mexer direito. por favor eu preciso de akguns comandos de efeitos, ou até mesmo algo explicando como mexer.

me add ai irmão que eu tento te ajudar
leolmaraujo@hotmail.com

como faso para ter um efeito parecido ao do iron maden

: Has anybody got any Zoom 3030 patches they are especially proud of. Especially something approaching a Page Led Zep tone (e.g. Heartbreaker) or Clapton soloing tone?
and yngwie malmsteen

: Comprei uma zoom 3030 em meados desse ano 2002,como tenho uma banda cover do iron maiden que se chama heracros gostaria de alguns patches do mesmo.
Grato!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PATCHES OF: IRON MAIDEN,GUNS AND ROSES, AC/DC THANK YOU

: I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PATCHES OF: IRON MAIDEN THANK YOU!!!

Zoom 3030 patches

: : I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PATCHES OF HEAVY METAL MELODIC
TYPE ANGRA,RHAPSODY,HELLOWEEN,IRON MAIDEN,I PAY A TRIBUTE

: : : I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PATCHES OF HEAVY METAL MELODIC
: TYPE ANGRA,RHAPSODY,HELLOWEEN,IRON MAIDEN,I PAY A TRIBUTE

: : : : I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PATCHES OF HEAVY METAL MELODIC
: : TYPE ANGRA,RHAPSODY,HELLOWEEN,IRON MAIDEN,I PAY A TRIBUTE
and any patch with an out of this world patch for chorus.

: Tem qualquer um começado todo o zumbido 3030 remendos que são especial orgulhosos de. Especial algo que aproxima uma página conduziu ao tom de Zep (por exemplo heartbreaker) ou ao tom soloing de Clapton?

: Has anybody got any Zoom 3030 patches they are especially proud of. Especially something approaching a Page Led Zep tone (e.g. Heartbreaker) or Clapton soloing tone?

: : Has anybody got any Zoom 3030 patches they are especially proud of. Especially something approaching a Page Led Zep tone (e.g. Heartbreaker) or Clapton soloing tone?

: : : Has anybody got any Zoom 3030 patches they are especially proud of. Especially something approaching a Page satrianni or vai soloing tone?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.