Squier Jagmaster Silver Sparkle pickguard help

Posted by Eric on Tue, 11/09/04 - 16:00:57.
In Reply to The Jagmaster Zone

Hey all, i'm looking to buy a Silver Sparkle Jagmaster, but I want to change the black pickguard to a tortoise shell pickguard like the one on the new sunburst jagmaster. Does anyone know of anywhere where I can get one? anyhelp would be much appreciated. thanks Eric

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Squier Jagmaster Silver Sparkle pickguard help

I have a jagmaster myself from the same year as the silver sparkle (2002). They are 25.5 scale so the newer pickguards probably won't fit due to the fact that the new ones are 24" scale. What I did was traced the old pickguard and sent the tracing to Pickguardian. Try emailing or calling them first so you are sure you send the right thing. Go to this link: http://www.pickguardian.com/pickguardian/Contact.html
Good Luck!!

me to, I think the jazz master pickguards are really close if not perfect but I've yet to find a replacement pickguard made for the jagmaster. I do know you can buy blank sheets of pickguard material pretty cheap if all else fails. Try warmoth.com, hope this has been some help. Jason

: Hey all, i'm looking to buy a Silver Sparkle Jagmaster, but I want to change the black pickguard to a tortoise shell pickguard like the one on the new sunburst jagmaster. Does anyone know of anywhere where I can get one? anyhelp would be much appreciated. thanks Eric

Hi, did you find the pick guard you were looking for? would you want to sell the black one you had on it.? paulshaz@blueyonder.co.uk Regards Paul

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.