60's Vox Bobcat 4 sale

Posted by Chuck Watterson on Mon, 08/27/07 - 08:30:46.

I have a 60's Vox bobcat for sale. It is in perfect working condition. I recieved the guitar from my grandpa as a gift and he barley used it. I used it lightly. When it wasnt being used it was in a high quality case which will come with the guitar. The only thing wrong with the guitar is it is missing its original pickguard. The hardwar for mounting a new one is still on the head however. So there is nothign really wrong with the guitar. There are minor scratches and smudges on the head of the guitar, but you would expect that with a guitar older then alot of people. E-mail me with offers.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 60's Vox Bobcat 4 sale

:I Am looking for a Vox Bobcat 1966-68...
do you still have one?????
I'm living in Toronto Canada.
John J Hesselink

Hey John. Sorry for the wait but i just got back on this site, and wanted you to know i do still have one. Just email me hubdub89@hotmail.com with any questions

Can you email me pics? How much are you trying to get for it?

Ian

: I have a 60's Vox bobcat for sale. It is in perfect working condition. I recieved the guitar from my grandpa as a gift and he barley used it. I used it lightly. When it wasnt being used it was in a high quality case which will come with the guitar. The only thing wrong with the guitar is it is missing its original pickguard. The hardwar for mounting a new one is still on the head however. So there is nothign really wrong with the guitar. There are minor scratches and smudges on the head of the guitar, but you would expect that with a guitar older then alot of people. E-mail me with offers.

hello,

is this guitar still for sale ?
thanks,
Alby

Related Article:
Vox AC30C2X Blues Amp

: : I have a 60's Vox bobcat for sale. It is in perfect working condition. I recieved the guitar from my grandpa as a gift and he barley used it. I used it lightly. When it wasnt being used it was in a high quality case which will come with the guitar. The only thing wrong with the guitar is it is missing its original pickguard. The hardwar for mounting a new one is still on the head however. So there is nothign really wrong with the guitar. There are minor scratches and smudges on the head of the guitar, but you would expect that with a guitar older then alot of people. E-mail me with offers.

: hello,

: is this guitar still for sale ?
: thanks,
: Alby

Yah Man sorry i have not been on for a while. The guitar is still for sale. Email me with questions or offer.
Thanks
Chuck Watterson

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.