Chords for "The Lonesome Boatman", please.

Posted by Jacqued on Tue, 03/23/04 - 08:40:47.
In Reply to Nocki's Chord Page

Learner looking for the above. Help appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Chords for The Lonesome Boatman

: Learner looking for the above. Help appreciated. And Strumming pattern aswell please :)

Re: Chords for

: Learner looking for the above. Help appreciated. And Strumming pattern aswell please :)

Re: Chords for lonesome boatman tin whistle

: Learner looking for the above. Help appreciated.

Re: Chords for "The Lonesome Boatman", please.

The Chords are Em, G & D played in sequence the strum pattern is quite different. Have it recorded on CD accompanying our Whistle player, The guitar is a simple accompanyment as it is a dominant whistle tune.

I'm looking for the sheet music for "The Lonesome Boatman" for C Flute. Can anyone help me?

: I'm looking for the sheet music for "The Lonesome Boatman" for guitar and tin whistle. Can anyone help me?

Re: sheet music for

: I'm looking for the sheet music for "The Lonesome Boatman" for whistle or low whistle. Can anyone help me?

Re: sheet music for

I can across why I think you might be looking for

http://unitedireland.tripod.com/id236.html

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.