Re: 2120 vs RP20

Posted by kolopo on Tue, 05/01/01 - 01:32:29.

: I currently have an RP20 and am considering upgrading to the 2120. Does the unit warrant the additional expense. Also, I would consider keeping the RP20 as a backup. Could I use the RP20 as a foot controller for the 2120?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 2120 vs RP20

Oops! that wasn't supposed happen. Anyway, in answer to your question..." is the 2120 worth the expense in replacing the rp20? " Yes it is. It can do everything the rp20 can. It has the potential do be much more versatile and flexible. The 2120's foot controller is capable of much more and the 2120 can be programmed to emulate any sound you could possibly want for the next...hmmm, say 5 years or until something better comes along. The 2120 can sound as good as TC's G-Force if it is in the right hands. It's kind of up the the user. There you go! Good Luck

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.