Jackson Serial Number

Posted by Eric Manley on Tue, 04/20/10 - 16:57:03.

I have a Jackson guitar # 9735949. I tried talking to Fender (the owner of Jackson) and they only told me it looked like an SLS model, but I can't find an SLS with a bolt-on 24 neck. The Headstoock is the 3x3. The only thing I know is that it was made in Japan (based on the serial #). Any ideas? Thank you for your help!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Jackson Model and any other info you may know, please

Jackson v- Randy Rhoads, supposedly "discontinued color" red and JS Pro, EMG pick-ups, all chrome.

Serial #NHJ1025315.

Year, model, country of manufacture, and anything else you know??

Thanks in advance.

Jackson Bolt-On S# 9697902 - What Can I Learn ABout It?

What can someone tell me about this guitar?
- made where?
- model?
- assuming it's a 96 by the serial number...

Jackson Serial #

Could you please tell me what model Jackson this is? Thanks.

serial # 9697432 bolt-on neck

JACKONSON 6 STRING GUITAR

I am trying to find out more about my Jackson.
Serial number O4110677.
Anybody know anything?

Randy Rhoads

I am trying to find out more about my Jackson.
Serial number J002276.
Anybody know anything?

info on your Jackson

it was built in 1983 in San Dimas Given that your guitar is a neck thru model .

jackson

Jackson guitar 9695078 any information thanks

jackson san dimas

i have a jackson soloist serial number j0094 made in the first run after rr run in 84 all original dark grey metallic emgs kahler whats it worth

guitar price

your very vague and no pic's no info on equip such as pickup's is all equip original you say Kahler .... Kahler I'm gonna go out on a limb and gyess your referring to a tremolo although they manufacture quite a few other's as well (ie) bridge, locking nut's and string tree's I've personally never seen a set but I've heard there was a run of tuner's as well but like I said your just to vague for me to even give you a remotely ball park figure a model would help narrow it down such as a SL1,Slatfxqmg 3-8; SL2H, and a dozen other's. Condition play's into the picture as well but I would say between $200.00 and $600.00 again specific's would be helpful and again it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it on that paticular day. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.................

Jackson ser#

I picked up a Jackson ser # NHJ1031682 it has FR trem 2 Humbuckers,quilted top 24 fret shark inlays,reverse headstock.Any help in finding where it was made,and model greatly appreciated oh all the hardware is chrome(all but the pups)thanks!

trying to help

I have a Jackson NHJ1029449 serial # to it, not sure about yours but mine has a sticker on the back that says "made in India" the rest outside of the reverse headstock sounds the same

help for my guitar

I need to know the year and where is the manufacture of my guitar, serial number is 9642632.

can you help me?

jairo

hola yo tengo una jackson kelly y quiciera saber si es falsa o original el serial es ....01070092

Jackson mystery real

I also am thinking of getting one with a 010 starting #, which I've read means they are made in India. However, I heard that some Korean models also have this 8 digit serial number starting with 01? How can I tell the difference between these? Also the head on mine doesn't look like any of the models supposedly made in India. Any help? Can post/send pic if needed.
thanks

Jacson made in Japan what model and yr

serial# 9779970 made in japan sticker looks like dinky or sol white maple neck headstalk same color as neck jackson tuners floyd rose

Jackson Serial Number

2006-07 Japanese Dinky. DK2M possibly.

Jackson Dinky DXMG Serial #

My guitar ser# 9829206 - I would like to know year it was made and where was it made.

my jackson gutar serial number

my jackson guitar serial number is #0009810504 , please say me this is made in china or japan?

Re: Jackson Serial Number

: I have a Jackson guitar 032509

. I tried talking to Fender (the owner of Jackson) and they only told me it looked like an SLS model, but I can't find an SLS with a bolt-on 24 neck. The Headstoock is the 3x3. The only thing I know is that it was made in Japan (based on the serial #). Any ideas? Thank you for your help!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.