prices of tansen guitars

Advertisement
Posted by rohit on Wed, 02/11/04 - 08:24:08.

dear sir madam

i am rohit from bangalore n i would like to know the prices of tansen guitars with there pictures
thanks
regards
rohit

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: prices of tansen guitars electro accoustic

: dear sir madam
:
: i am theo from CYPRUS (living in UAE)and i would like to know the prices of tansen guitars Electroaccoustic with there pictures
: thanks
: regards
: THEO

Re: prices of tansen guitars

: Hi!!
This is jayanth..could you please let me know the price for the bass guitars with the brand name "tansen"..i look foward for your reply.
thank u,
regards,
jayanth
:

: dear sir
:
: i am alok from Bhubaneswar Orissa n i would like to know the prices of tansen guitars with there pictures
: Alok

Re: prices of tansen guitars(Both Aucostics and Electric)

:
: i am Dipti from Rourkela,Orissa n i would like to know the prices of tansen guitars with there pictures
: rohit

Re: prices of tansen guitars(Both Aucostics and Electric)

: : dear sir madam
: :
: : i am Bikash from Koramangala,Bangalore n i would like to know the prices of tansen guitars with there pictures
: : thanks
: : regards
--Bikay

:
: i am rohit from bangalore n i would like to know the prices of tansen guitars with there pictures
: rohit

prices of tansen guitars

: : dear sir madam
: :
: : i am Robin from bangalore n i would like to know the prices of tansen guitar and availabe shop as a newbaibe.
: : thanks
: : regards
: :Robin

:
: i am pupu from bangalore n i would like to know the prices of tansen guitars with there pictures
:Pupu

prices of tansen guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: prices of tansen guitars

:
: i am Allen from bangalore n i would like to know the prices of tansen guitars with there pictures
: Allen

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.