JISM"S "SHIKAYAT HAI" CHORDS

Posted by Atul on Sun, 06/01/03 - 11:39:06.
In Reply to guitar & music

HI GUYS CAN YOU SEND ME JISM'S "SHIKAYAT HAI" CHORDS FOR GIUTAR AND BEAT STYLE FOR KEYBOARD (WITH TEMPO SETTING)... my e-mail is : ragmia1@aol.com

THANKS
ATUL

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: JISM"S "SHIKAYAT HAI" CHORDS or lead part

: HI GUYS CAN YOU SEND ME JISM'S "SHIKAYAT HAI" CHORDS FOR GIUTAR AND lead part my email is aryanhotmail@yahoo.com

: THANKS
: nitin

Re: JISM"S "SHIKAYAT HAI" CHORDS or lead part

hi guys i need guitars chords of that song bec i want to sing this song on my college function
:richy
:thanx

plucking style

: : HI GUYS CAN YOU SEND ME different type of plucking in guitar for example 1234 nd 12345678 my email is aryanhotmail@yahoo.com

: : THANKS
: : nitin

differnt plucking style

: : : HI GUYS CAN YOU SEND ME different type of plucking in guitar for example 1234 nd 12345678 my email is russthe2000@yahoo.com

: : : THANKS
: : : shakil

differnt plucking style

: : : HI GUYS CAN YOU SEND ME different type of plucking in guitar for example 1234 nd 12345678 my email is russthe2000@yahoo.com

differnt plucking style

Re: plucking style

: : : HI GUYS CAN YOU SEND ME different type of plucking in guitar for example 1234 nd 12345678 my email is yeoxh88@gmail.com

: : : xh

Re: JISM"S "SHIKAYAT HAI" CHORDS

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

Re: JISM"S "SHIKAYAT HAI" CHORDS

: HI GUYS CAN YOU SEND ME JISM'S "SHIKAYAT HAI" CHORDS FOR GIUTAR AND BEAT STYLE FOR KEYBOARD (WITH TEMPO SETTING)... my e-mail is : ragmia1@aol.com

: THANKS
: ATUL

Re: JISM

HI GUYS CAN YOU SEND ME JISM'S "Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai" CHORDS FOR GIUTAR AND BEAT STYLE FOR KEYBOARD (WITH TEMPO SETTING)... my e-mail is : pratapsriram@yahoo.com
THANKS

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.