Cords for "Californication" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers....

Posted by Magnus Klaeboe on Tue, 10/30/01 - 10:23:20.

Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Cords for "Californication" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers....

: Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

: : Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

chords of "road trippin" by red hot chilli pepper

pls. give me the chords of this song "road trippin"

: : Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

: : : Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

Re: Cords for

: : : : Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

Re: Cords for

I am going to find you Ryan, And when I do...Its over

guitar cords of californicatiom song

I have need of californication cords. I have the cd but i dont have the cords of that song. So i am badly in needed cords of that song.

guitar cords of californicatiom song

I have need of californication cords. I have the cd but i dont have the cords of that song. So i am badly in needed cords of that song.

: Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

: : : Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

: : : : Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

: : : : : Does anyone got the cords for "Californication" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or "Walking Away" by Craig David.....? If you do, could you please send them to me? thanks

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.