vaya con dios

Advertisement
Posted by ziane on Mon, 02/05/01 - 18:00:20.
In Reply to Fresh Tabs

could anyone please send me a tab of vaya con dios's songs like "a friend of mine", "puerto rico" or "neh na na nah"
thanks in advance

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: vaya con dios

: could anyone please send me a tab of vaya con dios's songs like "still a man",
: thanks in advance

: could anyone please send me a tab of vaya con dios's songs like "a friend of mine", "puerto rico" or "neh na na nah"

For me too pliz!!!

If you have any tab from Vaya con dios please mail it to me too.Or better yet, post it somewhere on the net (like www.olga.net) and let every one know.
It's one of the best bands ever.

I'm searching for Vaya con dios tab too, in particular for Puerto Rico and neh nah nah. Thanks

: I'm searching for Vaya con dios tab too, in particular for Puerto Rico and neh nah nah. Thanks

Me too . I need Puerto Rico , but i can`t find it anywhere. If anyone has a tab of this song , pls send it to me.

Hello,
I'm from Belgium. I'm looking for the tab of Still a man.
I found Neh Nah Nah and I tried to copy it, but the letters changed. You can find it on: www.olga.net Click on the right side at 'everything' and you'll certainly find it!
Can you help me find Still a man?
Liefs, Lore

vaya con dios

: could anyone please send me a tab of vaya con dios's songs like "a friend of mine", "puerto rico" or "neh na na nah" and also some others songs from them

ý have lots of tabs I can send u tooo....
: could anyone please send me a tab of vaya con dios's "neh na na nah"

: I have a question! does anybody have Somethings Got A Hold On Me?? I cant find it anywhere!! I really need it for my School! going to preform it at my Exams!! thnx anyway!

: could anyone please send me a tab of vaya con dios's songs like, "puerto rico" or "neh na na nah"

yes, i`m searching for nah neh nah too

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.