Jeff Buckley unreleased - "Forget Her" tab wanted

Posted by William Smith on Thu, 01/25/01 - 10:22:14.
In Reply to THE Guitar Tab Page

Hi,

I am looking for the tablature for the unreleased song "forget her" by jeff buckley. Its an amazing song and I'd love to know how to play it.

Cheers,

William Smith

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jeff Buckley unreleased - "Forget Her" tab wanted

The main riff should look like this, letting the notes ring out:

G: --2--2--0---
D: -2--2--2---3
A: 0--0------3-
E: ------0--3--

The verse alternates between Am and Em open chords, picked as arpeggios, with the odd embellishment.

The chorus looks a little like:

e 3~1~000~~~~~-0p~~~~~~~~~-3~1~000~~~~~-0~~~~~0~~
B 1~1~131~~~~~-0~i~~~~~~~~-1~1~131~~~~~-1~~~~~1~~
G 2~2~222~(x2)-0~~c~~~~~~~-2~2~222~~~~~-0~~~~~0~~
D 2~2~222~~~~~-2~~~k~~~~~~-2~2~222~~~~~-2~~~~~0~~
A 0~0~000~~~~~-2~~~~e~~~~~-0~0~000~~~~~-3~~~~~2~~
E -------------0~~~~~d---------------------------

It's just a rough guide. Sometimes the Em chord is played as an Em7 or an Emadd9. It's not accurate by any means, but it should get you started - enjoy!

Sorry, the tabs don't line up properly - copy and paste them into notepad.

Re: Jeff Buckley unreleased - "Forget Her" tab given

Hi

My name is Wil. I agree that Forget Her is an amazing song. The chords are real easy. It starts on A Minor then E Minor To G. LIsten to the record for the changes. I would be interested to know how you got hold of this record. A friend who scowered the internet downloaded it for me. Please reply.

: Hi,

: I am looking for the tablature for the unreleased song "forget her" by jeff buckley. Its an amazing song and I'd love to know how to play it.

: Cheers,

: William Smith

Olga.net .go to everything folder then go to jb folder cant remember if they put it under J or B one of them

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.