Robert Bradley Tabs

Posted by Lee on Tue, 02/06/01 - 22:20:38.
In Reply to Fresh Tabs

Hi,
I am looking for Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise tab, specifically the song "California"

I have tried most of the tab sites I could find.
HELP!!
thanks in advance

Lee

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Robert Bradley Tabs

: Hi,
: I am looking for Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise tab, specifically the song "train, once upon a time"

: I have tried most of the tab sites I could find.
: HELP!!
: thanks in advance

: socrates

: I am looking for Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise tab, specifically the song "California"

: Lee

I just found the one tab here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/r/robert_bradleys_blackwater_suprise/once_upon_a_time_crd.htm . I've been looking for more so if you find please let me know.

I've been looking FOREVER for RBBS Tabs, particularly to the song "Once Upon A Time" -- can anyone PLEASE PLEASE help me?? It's a simple 4-chord song (basically) but I just wanna get it right...thanks...

: I am looking for Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise tab, specifically the song "California"

: Lee

Me too, RBBS is the most overlooked band EVER. If you have found the tabs, please forward them to me. Thanks a million and keep listening.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.