chords and lyrics for golden oldies

Advertisement
Posted by Margaret on Thu, 11/15/01 - 15:47:10.

Hi there,

I would very much appreciate your help in accessing 'oldies' ( songs of the 50's, 60's) with guitar chords and lyrics. Thanks very much.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: chords and lyrics for golden oldies

: Hi there,

Do you have the Lyrics and chords to P J Proby Hold me
Thankyou

Chords for hold me, P.J.Proby

Has anybody found the chords to this song as yet. I would appreciate a copy please.

hold me. P.J.Proby

Please send copy of chords (Hold Me. P.J.Proby) to swboardman@hotmail.com

: I would very much appreciate your help in accessing 'oldies' ( songs of the 50's, 60's) with guitar chords and lyrics. Thanks very much.

Try searching golden oldies with chords.guitar guy carries a ton

: I would very much appreciate your help in accessing 'oldies' ( songs of the 50's, 60' & 70s) with guitar chords and lyrics. Thanks very much.

: I would very much appreciate your help in accessing 'oldies' ( songs of the 50's, 60's) with guitar chords and lyrics. Thanks very much.

: : Hi there,

: : I would very much appreciate your help in accessing 'oldies' ( songs of the 50's, 60's) with guitar chords and lyrics. Thanks very much.

Santhana

Hello,

I'd like to see if anyone has the chords for Your Mine by Barbara Lewis. They will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Much, Lisa

hello
I am trying to get the chords for the songs "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole. I have been looking for some time now and have been unsuccessful. I would really appreciate any help I can get.

Thank You, swells

artist that sung "Linda"

I am looking for the song artist that wrong the song Linda
its starts out "when i go to sleep, i never count sheep i count all the dreams about Linda....my grandfather use to sing it to me

Re: artist that sung

: I am looking for the song artist that wrong the song Linda
: its starts out "when i go to sleep, i never count sheep i count all the dreams about Linda....my grandfather use to sing it to me

The song Linda was done by Jan and Dean

Jack Lawrence

: I am looking for the song artist that wrong the song Linda
: its starts out "when i go to sleep, i never count sheep i count all the dreams about Linda....my grandfather use to sing it to me

Re: artist that sung "Linda"

The version that most people are familiar with is the rock'n'roll version by Jan & Dean from 1963. It came out on Liberty records shortly before Jan & Dean had a #1 with "Surf City". That's the version that starts out with a high falsetto lead. However, the original slow version of that song came out sometime in the 40's or early 50's, and I don't know who did that version. I hope this helps!

Hi there,

I would very much appreciate your help in accessing 'oldies' ( songs of the 50's, 60's ,70) with guitar chords and lyrics. Thanks very much.

: : Hi there,

: : I would very much appreciate your help in accessing 'oldies' ( songs of the 50's, 60's) with guitar chords and lyrics. Thanks very much.

hello,
I'd like the chords to Angel Baby & Crying in the Chapel. I would greatly appreciate them. We sing for a group called "God Sent" and we do a lot of retreats for the California Youth Authority. We like to use the music to the oldies because the boys seem to relate better.
Thank You So Very Much,
Lisa

: hello,
: I'd like the chords to Angel Baby & Crying in the Chapel. I would greatly appreciate them. We sing for a group called "God Sent" and we do a lot of retreats for the California Youth Authority. We like to use the music to the oldies because the boys seem to relate better.
: Thank You So Very Much,
: Lisa

Lisa- For Angel baby... and I am assuming you are talking about the version by Rosie and the Originals.... repeat the chords: C A F G . (It also works for "A Thousand Stars" by Kathy Young and the Innocents.) Good luck

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.