Re: Malaguena TAB

Posted by jeff evans on Fri, 01/04/02 - 14:29:25.

: Need TAB of the "original" Carlos Montoya Malaguena, NOT the others.
: There is a HUGE difference. If you ever heard it your know what I mean. Download Morpheus and get the mp3 to see what I mean. This tune is as big a legend as they get. Few would attempt such a feat. I'm looking for a workout, I've begun transcribing it by ear, but it is excrutiatingly slow. I would appreciate any help you old classical pros could lend. Thanks, Cash

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : Need TAB of the "original" Carlos Montoya Malaguena, NOT the others.
: : There is a HUGE difference. If you ever heard it your know what I mean. Download Morpheus and get the mp3 to see what I mean. This tune is as big a legend as they get. Few would attempt such a feat. I'm looking for a workout, I've begun transcribing it by ear, but it is excrutiatingly slow. I would appreciate any help you old classical pros could lend. Thanks, Cash

Malaguena TAB

: : : Need TAB of the "original" Carlos Montoya Malaguena, NOT the others.

: : : : Need TAB of the "original" Carlos Montoya Malaguena, NOT the others.

I like slowing that song down its really good:)
: : : : : Need TAB of the "original" Carlos Montoya Malaguena, NOT the others.

I would like to get a tab of the original carlos montoya Malaguena version as well thank you

I would like to get a tab of the original carlos montoya Malaguena version as well thank you

yes Ialso vanna get one of the original version of malaguena by carlos montoya I have been looking for it ever Ihope someone outthere can send me a copy thanks Raffael

malaguena.not

if u find it can u email it me at madbrad123@googlemail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.