Re: Stardust by Hoagy Carmicheal

Posted by Dave on Thu, 09/26/02 - 16:34:40.

: Man, I have been lookin for the chords to this song for months can anybody out there help? I certainly would appreciate the help. The Song:
: Stardust..... Song Writer: Hoagy Carmichael. This song has been recorded by many many artists.......Thanks

I have found a website called www.4stardust.com it has a history of the song, lyrics in English and French, and claims to have the sheet music, which for some reason I could not get to appear on my screen. Try it, you may have more luck, if you do please email me with the chords, music, tab, whatever. I would be most grateful. I am reduced to playing the melody on one string on guitar and singing! Good luck, Dave

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : Man, I have been lookin for the chords to this song for months can anybody out there help? I certainly would appreciate the help. The Song:
: : Stardust..... Song Writer: Hoagy Carmichael. This song has been recorded by many many artists.......Thanks

: I have found a website called www.4stardust.com it has a history of the song, lyrics in English and French, and claims to have the sheet music, which for some reason I could not get to appear on my screen. Try it, you may have more luck, if you do please email me with the chords, music, tab, whatever. I would be most grateful. I am reduced to playing the melody on one string on guitar and singing! Good luck, Dave

this is to dave who is looking for sheet music to stardust by hoagy carmichael. it can be found on web site called hoagy carmicheals stardust try it if you havent found it yet this is my personal song of the century and of all time

: : : Man, I have been lookin for the chords to this song for months can anybody out there help? I certainly would appreciate the help. The Song:
: : : Stardust..... Song Writer: Hoagy Carmichael. This song has been recorded by many many artists.......Thanks

: : I have found a website called www.4stardust.com it has a history of the song, lyrics in English and French, and claims to have the sheet music, which for some reason I could not get to appear on my screen. Try it, you may have more luck, if you do please email me with the chords, music, tab, whatever. I would be most grateful. I am reduced to playing the melody on one string on guitar and singing! Good luck, Dave

The sheet music came up just fine for me at http://www.4stardust.com/music-a.htm

This is the first page. Make sure to use the links at the bottom of pages 1 and 2 to get pages 2 and 3.

Good luck!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.