Re: k.t. oslin

Posted by Brien Travis on Sat, 10/26/02 - 12:43:22.

I have several songs in sheet music from K.T.
"Do Ya", "80's Ladies", "Money", "Hold Me", "Didn't Expect It To Go Down This Way", "Come Next Monday", and several more. I also have a lot of her songs' chord progressions written down from "My Roots Are Showing" and her newest cd "Live Close By Visit Often". You can also check out my K.T. Oslin website at
http://www.ktoslin.net

I think you'll like it if you like K.T.

Brien.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: I have several songs in sheet music from K.T.
: "Do Ya", "80's Ladies", "Money", "Hold Me", "Didn't Expect It To Go Down This Way", "Come Next Monday", and several more. I also have a lot of her songs' chord progressions written down from "My Roots Are Showing" and her newest cd "Live Close By Visit Often". You can also check out my K.T. Oslin website at
: http://www.ktoslin.net
: I think you'll like it if you like K.T.

: Brien.
Dear Brien, howdy from okemah, oklahoma, I am searching for the lyrics "I'll always come back" but cant seem to find them anywhere. It was one of my grandma's favorite songs for me when I was a teen an now I have the cd but would love the words. I'm a singer for local talents and would love to sing this in memory of my grandma in the next talent show. Thanks Karrie Ann

Brien,
I am desperate for the chords for the song Hold me. They are not on any tab site. Please help!!! you can send the info to me at actor147@yahoo.com. Thank you once again.
Jonathan Booth

Re: k.t. oslin chords

Hi,

I am looking for the chords to Come Next Monday, and Do Ya ? Does anyone have them? Please help!
Cathy
lslweatherred@centurytel.net

here is my site with the song and words to Do 'Ya -- I know I have the other one and am still looking -- do you still need them?

http://www.ladyjayes.com/doya.html

at least I know I have the song -- I'll always come back

I am looking for lyrics by her to "I Can't Remember Your Name" -- do you have those? does anyone?

I'll Always Come Back

There's a nursery rhyme, it's a favorite of mine
'Bout a little girl and some sheep that she could not find
They told her not to worry, they'd come back
Darlin' you're my shepherd, I'm little your little lamb
You ain't always gonna know where I am
But don't you worry, I'll come back
(Chorus:)
I'll always come back(come back) baby to you
I'll always run back straight to you
I'll never get to far away from you
I'll never get too lost that I can't be found
And I'll never swim to far out out I might drown
And I'll always come back, come back baby to you)

There's a wooden wonder from way down under
They call a boomerang
If you handle it right, it'll come back
Darlin' you must have had one when you were a boy
'Cause you've got the touch that turns me into a toy
And like a boomerang I'll come back

(instrumental solo)
Keep your eyes on the horizon,
cause when you start to missin' me,
just look out your window,
and there I'll be

(repeat chorus)

Hope that helps. Sorry it was such a long blank for my response, I'd forgotten about this website.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.