Re: guitar tabs of aiza seguerra's "take me i'll follow"

Advertisement
Posted by joy' sin on Mon, 11/22/04 - 19:56:00.
In Reply to All PopularTabs

i really need the tabs, kahit yung chords lang pls... my girlfriend went to the states and she kept buggin' me with that song... please...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar tabs of aiza seguerra's

:please give the chords of take me i'll follow, because that's my theme song with my girlfriend and i want to sing that song to my girlfriend before she left. please i'm begging you.. please it lang in my email i'll wait for it..hopefully it will not take so long because she will go in US with in this week to continue her study, and i want to sing that song to her before she go..

:please give the chords of take me i'll follow, because that's my theme song with my girlfriend and i want to sing that song to my girlfriend before she left. please i'm begging you.. please it lang in my email i'll wait for it..hopefully it will not take so long because she will go in US with in this week to continue her study, and i want to sing that song to her before she go..

: PLS.. ENGE po chords nito.. kaz tugtugin ko to sa graduation ng bestfriend ko...thnxx

: i really need the tabs...my b.f keep buggin me of that song..thanx

:-) I need the chords of take me I'll follow for my baby likes to play this song with her guitar. tahnk you and God bless

please...send me a copy of chords ng TAKE ME I'LL FOLLOW" i really need it...thanks

: i really need the tabs, kahit yung chords lang pls... we are going to have a Christmas Party and im doing a special acoustic number wherein i will sing Take Me I'll Follow.., look-a-like ko daw kc si Aiza..,
salamat.., need this ASAP..,

: i really need the tabs, kahit yung chords lang pls... my friend went to the states and she kept buggin' me with that song... please...

Re: guitar tabs of aiza seguerra's "take me i'll follow"

: i really need the tabs, kahit yung chords lang pls... my girlfriend went to the states and she kept buggin' me with that song... please...

: : i really need the tabs, yung chords and lyrics lang pls... my girlfriend went to the states and she kept buggin' me with that song... please...

:Ei, i need you

yo i want the lyrics cuz i really like the song vry much. and its a nice song i ever heard.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.