don ross tabs

Posted by shaun on Thu, 07/31/03 - 20:55:44.

i have tabbed out a few don ross song.
king street suite
blue finger
blue bear (half way)
does any one have don ross tabs other than berkley springs, hoover the magical dog, afraid to dance and that'll be the phone. if u do i would like to trade (there fuckin hard to find)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: don ross tabs - michael, michael, michael

Can you send me the michael michael michael tab. i have to learn this song^^jenshillebrand@freenet.de

Re: don ross tabs

Hey! could you send me Michael Michael Michael???? I would LOVE that tab!!

go.wylde@hotmail.com

Thanks man.

Dude! Plz!! send me tabs

I"l be so gratefull

hey Linas, could I get the Michael Michael Michael tab off you please? bass_guy33@hotmail.com

Thanks dude

Hi, i would appreciate it too, if someone could send me the michael michael tab

cheers

Re: Don Ross Michael Michael Michael Tab

Please, can somebody send me
the don ross Michael Michael Michael Tab ?
Do you want to trade?
A got a lot of Don Ross Tabs (berkley springs,30 minutes in London .....)

Re: Don Ross Michael Michael Michael Tab

Please, can somebody send me
the don ross Michael Michael Michael Tab ?
Do you want to trade?
A got a lot of Don Ross Tabs (berkley springs,30 minutes in London .....)

Can somebody send me "no goodbyes" tabs, please? loograk@o2.pl

if someone could email me all the tabs they have for don ross...id be willing to trade antoine dufour, andy mckee tabs, or other don ross tabs i have..thx......shatteredreams1212@yahoo.com Subject Line; Don Ross Tabs...please..........thx again

Re: don ross tabs - michael, michael

Hi, if you wouldnt mind sending me the michael michael tab, id really appreciate it. Cheers

Cheers

: Cheers
hi don ross

: i need the tabs for michael michael michael !!

Could Someone please e-mail me the tabs for "Michael Michael Michael"- I need the tabs to guide me while I try work it out by ear

Cheers-

HI I really want don ross tab michael michael michael please it's very essential for me please
thank you

Hi! Could you send me please the tab of Michael Michael Michael? imo@muszi.com Thanks a lot!

: i have klimbim, no goodbyes, michael michael and some other tabs

Please , send klimbim
Thanks
email : guillaume.blues@hotmail.fr

If anyone has a tab for michael michael michael, it would be greatly appreciated, I have guitar pro tabs for August on the Island, Afraid to Dance, Bluefinger, and First Ride, in case anyone wants to trade.

Re: don ross tabs ; michael michael...

: If anyone has a tab for michael michael michael, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

BTW, email is moonunitenar@yahoo.ca

could someone please send me the michael michael michael tabs?
i would be extremely thankful!

if possible, mail them to japietje@gmail.com
Japie

I really would love to learn that michael michael song. Its freaking amazing. Anyone? please send to snapinahat@gmail.com please. I would be greatly appreciated.

i really need michae michael michael. please help me!!!

Don't e-mail me for the tabs because I don't have them anymore.

hey can you email me that michael michael michael tab, my mail is mudpick@hotmail.com i ask u pretty plzzz!! i have been lookin for it and theres nowhere to find it. cheers and thx!

: hey can you email me, michael michael michael tab.
DingoDean6@gmail.com

: Hi would you mind sending me the tabs for Michael Michael Michael please? Would be brilliant if you could! With thanks and regards, George (marmaduke-me@hotmail.com).

He can you please send me the Michael Michael Michael tabs?
I would really appreciatie it.
(frederiksrogier@hotmail.com)

: : Hi would you mind sending me the tabs for Michael Michael Michael please? Would be brilliant if you could! With thanks and regards, Ryan (surfratry@aol.com)

: hey can you email me that michael michael michael tab, my mail is funky86@bk.ru!! Thanks!

: hey can you email me that michael michael michael tab, my mail is szgabor@mail.tvnet.hu. i have been lookin for it and theres nowhere to find it. cheers and thx!

: hey can you email me that michael michael michael tab, my mail is avec83@hotmail.fr ask u pretty plzzz!! i have been lookin for it and theres nowhere to find it. cheers and thx!

can you email the michael michael michael tab please??

: can you email the michael michael michael tab please??
my email is avec83@hotmail.fr

my mail is chriswest4@logic.bm

could you email me the "michael michael michael" tab?

thanks

: my mail is avec83@hotmail.fr

: could you email me the "michael michael michael" tab?

: thanks

Wow do u have the tab? I would be really grateful if you could mail me the tab... REALLY REALLY grateful..

: hey can you email me that michael michael michael tab, my mail is yrunotazn@gmail.com i ask u pretty plzzz!! i have been lookin for it and theres nowhere to find it. cheers and thx!

: : hey can you email me that michael michael michael tab, my mail is avec83@hotmail.fr i ask u pretty plzzz!! i have been lookin for it and theres nowhere to find it. cheers and thx!

: : : hey can you email me that michael michael michael tab, my mail is jacko500@hotmail.co.uk cant find it anywhere :(

: : : hey can you email me that michael michael michael tab, my mail is contactpetercoleman@gmail.com. thanks!

heyy can you email Micheal Michael Michael to me please? I'd really appreciate it. my email is eternity_code@hotmail.com

Re: don ross tabs michael

: heyy can you email Micheal Michael Michael to me please? I'd really appreciate it. my email is avec83@hotmail.fr

: : heyy can you email Micheal Michael Michael to me please? I'd really appreciate it. my email is bjornlein@hotmail.com

: : heyy can you email Micheal Michael Michael to me please? I'd really appreciate it. my email is damien_deldo@hotmail.fr

: : : heyy can you email Micheal Michael Michael to me please? I'd really appreciate it. my email is ozan.toprakci@gmail.com

Can you send me "Michael Michael Michael" ,please ?

naer-liona@hotmail.fr

: : : heyy can you email Micheal Michael Michael to me please? I'd really appreciate it. my email is maniac-mitch@hotmail.com

: : heyy can you email Micheal Michael Michael to me please? I'd really appreciate it. my email is damien_deldo@hotmail.fr

Could someone please e-mail me tabs for the song "Michael Michael Michael" by Don Ross?- I just need the tabs to guide me while I try to work it out by ear-

Cheers

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.